New Content - Implemented Level 6 redone

Theraze

Level 6 was completely redone apparently. It won't auto-adventure... I'm doing relay browsing to do it today, but the items and adventures are quite different it seems.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
My guess is that the zone numbers were changed. Getting the new zone numbers (get the URL for each area, primarily the snarfblat=# part) would be needed for fixing this, and posting that here (since you have access right now) would speed up at least the initial fix.

Bale

Minion
Well, I was there in my relay browser earlier today, enjoying the new content. (Didn't even notice that it wouldn't automate) I can pull those snarfblats out of my session log:

Dark Elbow of the Woods
Code:
adventure.php?snarfblat=[COLOR="#ff0000"]237[/COLOR]
Encounter: Butter Knife?  I'll Take the Knife
You acquire an item: eldritch butterknife
Dark Heart of the Woods
Code:
adventure.php?snarfblat=[COLOR="#ff0000"]238[/COLOR]
Encounter: Imp Be Nimble, Imp Be Quick
You acquire an item: box of birthday candles

Dark Neck of the Woods
Code:
adventure.php?snarfblat=[COLOR="#ff0000"]239[/COLOR]
Encounter: Dodecahedrariffic!
You acquire an item: dodecagram

The new non-combats and items would be best to pull from the wiki of course.

Last edited:

Fluxxdog

We really need a "New Content" tag to really differentiate from the bugs... Anyway, two new items go along with the revamp:
imp unity ring
hot plate

... Still miffed about spending 25 adventures just to get the dodecahedron the day before and THEN they cap it at 15. So much for that day 2 liver.

Edir

Probably not the best place for this, but I don't feel like making a new thread for such a tiny thing:
the imp unity ring used to have no autosell, but it now does. Mafia should be updated to not show it as 'no trade'.