Bug KolMafia stuck in Shadow Realm

grendelprime

I was running KolMafia and autoscend yesterday. The program had me going to the shadow rift 45 times in a row. It would go into the shadow rift and spam Perpetrate Mild Evil, run out of hp, burn mp to restore hp, burn meat to restore mp, and then abort. I would restore my mp (used sip sweat until I ran out of sweat) and then relaunch autoscend. Autoscend would then go immediately to the VIP pool to try to get a new prediction on the orb and then abort. I would relaunch and the program would repeat going to shadow rift. Lather, rinse, repeat. Even after I changed any and all prefrefs associated with "shadow" from false to true, the script would try to go back to the shadow rift. It would immediately abort with "have adventured here more the 45 times" (not exact wording because for some reason the session doesn't record that line).

I think it is a kolmafia issue because I kept getting this debug: [DEBUG] Uh oh, autoscend and mafia's can_adventure() dont agree on whether we can adventure at Shadow Rift (The Misspelled Cemetary) (autoscend: false, can_adventure(): true). Will assume locaiton available if either is true.