Bug - Fixed Item manager doesn't work

After some change in Mafia code something very strange started to happen with my Mafia. Basically, when I change Daily build, my Item manager suddenly stops to work, and never recovered. I noticed it when I entered Grey You run (so it's not further than 11 day ago), so assumed that bug is connected with it, but I am in aftercore the third day already. I tried three latest Mafia builds in this days, and all are the same (It was 26279, 26287 and 26288): Just after run Mafia, I got the debug log that is saying "net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.ItemManageFrame could not be loaded", and if trying to call Item Manager directly, it adds tab that cannot be opened.

But it's not all. If I load the older Mafia - seems, _any_ older Mafia (for 26279 it was 26260, but for 26288 even 26279 worked today), Item Manager works there. Moreover, it works in newest build after that too! %) I assumed that maybe something changed when I ran the newest build, so it would work one time, and will not work on the second run - but no, I tried to shut down 26288 twice and run it again - Item Manager still works.

Maybe, it requires more efforts than simple restart? Can it be Java security? Or antivirus? Or something similar? %)

Attachments

• DEBUG_20220311.txt
    8.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited by a moderator:

Ryo_Sangnoir

Developer
Staff member
Looks related to my HttpClient changes.

Code:
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: invalid header value: "чт, 10 мар. 2022 06:37:00 GMT"

it's doing formatting with the current locale, when it should be doing formatting with the English locale. Will look into.