Bug - Fixed item manager: adv/fill and fill don't work in storage

Bale

Minion
r11076:
When looking at items in Hagnk's storage in the item manager, I enabled adv/fill and fill. Those columns are blank for my food and drink.

roippi

Developer
Mine aren't.... soooooo

edit: never mind, I was looking at closet. r11077, untested

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
Tested. This makes it much easier to locate my moon pies and wrecked generators in storage. Thanks!

I also just noticed a bug with fill. Spleen items have no fill so adv/fill is +∞.

roippi

Developer
Heh. That's a goofy bug that only happens if you don't have "per full" checked over on another panel. r11078

For the record:

Code:
fill = IntegerPool.get( ItemDatabase.getFullness( CIRresult.getName() ) + ItemDatabase.getInebriety( CIRresult.getName() ) + ItemDatabase.getSpleenHit( CIRresult.getName() ) );

I implemented it smooshed together like this instead of two (now three) separate columns since you already have filters to pare the list down to food/booze/spleen if you want. It's cleaner this way, I prefer it.

Theraze

Does that make drunki-bears look weird? Should it, since it does fill two different categories?

roippi

Developer
If you value stomach and liver approximately equivalently, I think it's appropriate. Of course, you can eat them while overdrunk, but w/e