Idea Mash Up

Got ideas for scripts but don't know how to make them. Post ideas here. Try to explain how the idea would work. Spare scripters might just be bored out there and want to take an idea.

This thread is only for having ideas for scripts not made. or already made just want more features.
While posting do not request it just suggest it. If request is made. This will be against rules of this board. or so if i read properly. Please follow all rules on this forum. This thread is only for having ideas for scripts TO be made not Requested. Have fun!

Here are a few ideas i had in mind that i might work on or others can make.

Ideas should be listed for cleanliness.

• Alias command to the registry script. *-- Registry script by zarqon
  • Auto mall updater // Features Search mall for daily items most common or rare options. To update mall data on the data download site. ++Note i don't remember it but there are data sites in the price advisor script that tells where to update and stuff..
These are just examples on how to suggest stuff. This ideas are to be shared with everyone. Do not just post for the fun of making it yourself. Its for others to try to work on. You may however post the idea that you need help collaborating on though ;)

Note to mod's This thread is just like programming threads i find on programming forums. So if you want you can edit this to make an official idea thing. or what not.. :D just thought it be cool to have this.. also this post might need to be formatted some more..

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
Mafia has built-in auto-spading of prices now, if you enable the proper preference. Also, it's impossible to do anything remotely mallbot-like without modifying your version of Mafia, since it'll return the fifth-cheapest mall price for all script-related purposes.