Icy Peak Meat Farming updated April 29

baby_girl

and the long name jokes just keep going....nice**kinlife.

anyway to introduce myself, i am baby_girl_1979_2005 on kol. I must say that i am new to scripting and love this one. i am using it to learn scripting myself and i hope all you great script writers out there keep up the good work! and i hope to be posting my own scripts very soon!!

Attachments

• Save0.bmp
    11.6 KB · Views: 408

Terrabull

I added support in the script for Astral Frosted Cupcakes. Both Pink and blue are supported, it will try to use Pink cupcakes and if you don't have them then it will use blue.
Hope you all enjoy it.

Attachments

• MeatFarm2.ash
    16.8 KB · Views: 79

Nightmist

[quote author=theboydave link=topic=52.msg1314#msg1314 date=1152017562]
Also, a really cool thing to do is to make the script buy snowcones/cupcakes from the mall if they are cheap enough.
[/quote]

No way to script a price check so you really cant check unless your willing to risk it and buy the "Cheapest in the mall" (In which case it is too late to change your mind)

theboydave

[quote author=Nightmist link=topic=52.msg1318#msg1318 date=1152023215]
No way to script a price check so you really cant check unless your willing to risk it and buy the "Cheapest in the mall" (In which case it is too late to change your mind)
[/quote]
What about mallbots? I'm sure that they do a price check, so it must be possible.

[quote author=theboydave link=topic=52.msg1322#msg1322 date=1152028103]
What about mallbots?  I'm sure that they do a price check, so it must be possible.
[/quote]

Kolmafia has been encoded intentionally to make it hard to make a mallbot with it...if not impossible.

neflar

Nice script, I've been using it as a good base for several others.  wanted to throw one addition out there for any that want to use milk.

[code]void gotMilk() {
  if (have_effect($effect[got milk]) < 1) {
if(item_amount($item[milk of magnesium]) < 1) {
if (have_skill($skill[Advanced Saucecrafting]) == true) {
if (item_amount($item[scrumptious reagent]) < 1) { buy(1,$item[scrumptious reagent]); }
if (item_amount($item[glass of goat's milk]) < 1) { buy(1,$item[glass of goat's milk]); }
create(1, $item[milk of magnesium]);
} else {
buy(1, $item[milk of magnesium]);
}
}
use(1, $item[milk of magnesium]);
  }
}

void ChowDown()
  {
  item PrimeMushroom;
  item PrimeStirFry;
  item PrimeMixer;
  item PrimeTier2Stir;
  item PrimeChowMein;

//check for milk - make/buy
  GotMilk();[/code]

Quick function that checks for/makes/buys milk before eating

modified to use code tags. while posting you will see a button with a number sign on it. That button is for the code tags.

While this would be a great addition, we must remember that this script was written for a very outdated version of kolmafia. Well it wasn't at the time but...

anyway, to simplify things:

Code:
void gotMilk() 
{
 if (have_effect($effect[got milk]) < 1) 
 {
	use(1, $item[milk of magnesium]);
 }
}

should produce the exact same results. When this script was first written, I was having problems with kolmafia auto creating/purchasing items. I haven't seen that problem in a long time.

Overall, this whole script is outdated, but remains kind of as a testament to my recently being busy doing other things. That and it is a great example of how to solve various problems. The version of this script that I use has several cli_execute(link); commands. They are leftovers from implementation of new items, and forced workarounds for the previous lack of a have_familiar command.

This script is just plain outdated now.