I need help

Mcv

OKay, im new to writing scripts for mafia, and i dont want any1 to write it for me, i just want to know the command lines. i read a little bit about ash and text, and idk which is easyer.
but whats the command line for:
Logging on
Casting skill
sending a message (with items)
logging out
^
and repeat

Mcv

Thanks.
I was going to have it log onto my sauceror, make basic hell brothe, and send it to my pastamacer, who will make dry noodles, and cook (chief in a box) = hell raman.

Nightmist

http://kolmafia.sourceforge.net/scripting.html

Thats the official CLI commands listing, you can easily find what your looking for by doing a couple of searches or scans through that page. (I would reccomend using CLI scripting unless you need to do something more complex or have a urge to learn some thing a bit more fancy) Yes, I'm deliberately being annoying and not posting the exact commands you need even though you said specifically you wanted the command lines. >> (I assure it the ones your looking for as in that link, I searched them myself before posting, found them pretty quickly, but maybe thats bias since I already know the commands =P)

Unless the sauceror gets paid (I would say mall price) for the broth then that would be pretty multi-abusy... (Unless you send the ramen back, in which case the pastamancer better get paid, mall price of noodles and some additional cooking costs) Either way I say it's better off either malling the items, or using /trade because even if they are compensated for their loss of items, the whole interaction between two characters you own is very very dodgy at the least. (Not to mention you can simply ascend and make them all yourself by getting the other needed skill.)

Mcv

Its cool, thats for the link. im getting paid. i mean, ill be paying myself till i put into mall, but hey. 8)