Hiring scripter - need a custom mmg script

StDoodle

Minion
Or the RNG. Very, very bad idea, trust me on this one.

I find the opposite to be true; if I didn't insult the RNG, I'd never get the drops / encounters / etc. that I need. In fact, I consider "insulting the RNG" to be the main point of /clan!

spineblaZe

Sorry for double post.

Here's an (untested) mod of Veracity's MMG Script. I'll adapt her explanation for this version:

You can configure four things at the top of the script:

Code:
// initial bet amount 
int amount = 1000;

// set to true if betting from storage
boolean storage = false;

// if your meat on hand exceeds this amount, closet the excess
int closet_threshold = 15000000;

// maximum loss count before the amount of the bets start raising
int loss_threshold = 10;

Call it by typing call mmg_spineblaZe.ash. Mafia will prompt you for 2 values:
  • chain_count: how many chains you want to run at once - from 1 to 5
  • iterations: how many times to run each chain

The script will keep placing bets until you have a win (the amount of the bet starts raising after 10 consecutive losses in that chain). When you have a win, or when the 5m bet is lost, the iteration is over and a new iteration starts.

You can have several betting chains going on at the same time, so you are not stuck waiting for someone to take a bet in one chain to move on.

I have been meaning to understand Veracity's MMG script for some time now, and I finally got an excuse to get a good look at it. In the end, I only had to modify 10 lines or less. I think you should send loads of meat her way to express some gratitude.

Awesome man, you rock! I didn't think it would take much changing, I just had no clue how to do it. I'll try it out when I get some time.

Thanks so much!

Last edited: