New Content - Implemented Hermit Revamp

slyz

Developer
It looks like they are on a roll today.
May 01 - Hermit Permits are no longer consumed, so you only need one. The Hermit Script now increases his daily clover allotment by 1.

May 01 - The Hermit's inventory is now visible even if you don't have passes or trinkets. Also rims have been moved to the General Store.
I don't have time to look at this tonight, though.

Something seems to have broken regarding Breakfast visiting the Hermit. Most likely cause is today's revamp. It won't go get clovers automatically anymore. Using r10949.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
It's because you have to have a Hermit Permit - a single one - even if you have read a hermit script.

slyz said:
I don't have time to look at this tonight, though.
Cut him some slack, please. :)

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
10950 should at least fix breakfast, and allow mafia to recognize that hermit permits are not consumed. ensureUpdatedHermit() and resetConcoctions() aren't needed any more I think but I didn't remove them completely yet in case I'm missing something. The number of available clovers should be updated (increased by 1) when the hermit script is used, but I'm not sure how to do that (without a server hit, at least).

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
r10959 makes using a hermit script update the available clover quantity, and those unused functions have been removed. That looks like everything.

Last edited: