Help with Mafia Accessing Hippy Store?

Busta_Rhymes

Hello and thanks for helping make my game experience that much easier through the KoLmafia program!

Over the past few days, mafia is no longer automatically purchasing items from the Hippy Store in order to craft food or drinks. I have tried checking and unchecking the "Buy items from NPC stores whenever needed" and it is currently checked. I am wearing the Filthy Hippy outfit at the moment and access to the island via the Junk Junk. I have tried to use the last 3 or so versions of the KoLmafia Java file with no success. On the "Purchases" tab, a sample item shows up as "lemon (unlimited @ 70); Hippy Store (Fratboy)" and I don't remember the (Fratboy) part being there before.

This is driving me crazy and I don't know what I need to do to try and fix it. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Busta_Rhymes

Busta_Rhymes

I ascended and just got access back to the hippy store and everything seems fine. It now shows up as Hippy Store (Pre-War) in mafia.

GreatFailure

I am wearing the Filthy Hippy outfit at the moment and access to the island via the Junk Junk. I have tried to use the last 3 or so versions of the KoLmafia Java file with no success.
Thanks,
Busta_Rhymes

I got the same problem.

I check the code and found that in the kolmafia-code-13186\src\net\sourceforge\kolmafia\persistence\NPCStoreDatabase.java canPurchase method, for the Hippy Store (Pre-War) section, the junk junk is missing from the check.

if ( !( InventoryManager.hasItem( ItemPool.DINGHY_DINGY ) || InventoryManager.hasItem( ItemPool.SKIFF ) ) || !EquipmentManager.hasOutfit( OutfitPool.HIPPY_OUTFIT ) )