Harvest – A highly customisable farming script

eegee

Hi Banana Lord. I just installed the latest version of your script, and when I run the relay script I get this error:

Invaild option type specified for setting 'har_gen_ccs':

Any ideas? Thanks.
Do you have the file "HAR_Options.txt" in your "data" directory?

Banana Lord

Without more detailed information I can only imagine that happening if you didn't have a copy of the HAR_Options.txt data file. Try deleting the scripts and reinstalling, and check kolmafia/data for that file. If you're still having trouble, expect a more detailed reply in the next day or two, once I've had a chance to catch my breath.

Banana Lord

Looks like I'm not going to have time to work on Harvest for a while, sorry. Unofficial patches/updates are welcome in the meantime. I'll get back to it when I can.

eegee

OK, I've gone and made an unofficial update to Harvest with the following changes:
  • Added one more stat to help calculate the recommended "valueOfAdventure"
  • Fixed a bug with losing the "battleAction" state
  • Removed harmless-extra break; in num_ducks()
  • Added usage of milk of magnesium and munchies pill prior to eating fortune cookie if price less than "valueOfAdventure"
  • Added use of Rain-Doh alongside Spooky Putty
    (please check if puttyfarming still works)

Installation instructions:
  • Overwrite "Harvest Combat.ash" in your scripts directory
  • Overwrite "Harvest.ash" in your scripts directory
  • Overwrite "relay_Harvest.ash" in your relay directory
  • Overwrite "HAR_Options.txt" in your data directory

EDIT: added a fix for KoLmafia v15.1 r10844 onwards

Attachments

• Harvest (unofficial).zip
    27.2 KB · Views: 33
  • r10844.zip
    19.2 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

golden_cow2

Hey, I'm trying to get this to work but I'm getting an error. When I run the script, everything works until this bit:

Code:
request_buff
Loading character status...
Division by zero (Harvest.ash, line 780)

golden_cow2

k, it was the latter bit. Script still stopped twice over the course of ~300 adventures, twiddling thumbs for hundreds of rounds (castle farming with heboulder). Also spent thousands of meat casting empathy, when I really don't think the buff bot will mind if I'm greedy.

And is there any way to stop it from calling EatDrink for a nightcap, because I'm ascending anyway.

But generally I like it.

Theraze

Well, getting the starter items just hides the bug. :D The bug happens if you don't have any turtle totem, saucepan, or accordion, and request a buff involving one of those casting items.

Regarding the rest of it... no clue, but I'm sure you can. Especially since the consumption script is configurable.

eegee

Ok, I've gone and included Theraze's fix and re-zipped everything together for convenience. As before, this requires at least KoLmafia r10844.

EDIT: fixed error in Hunt with putty / Rain-Doh. To use: download "Harvest r10844p411.zip" and then update with "Harvest.ash".

Attachments

• Harvest r10844p411.zip
    25.2 KB · Views: 32
  • Harvest.ash
    59.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Bread

Thanks for this, but when I try to bounty hunt using rain-doh, it doesn't even try to use it. Am I missing something, something I need to set in my CCS or...? Using a recent daily build of Mafia.

eegee

Well just make sure a build that is at least r10844 or above for the files above. Then make sure you gotten all the files from "Harvest r10844p411.zip" in the correct locations and then replaced the "Harvest.ash" in the zip with the extra attached one. I use this updated version often so let me know if it still doesn't work.

Bread

Yeah, I'm on r10893 right now. I'll re-download all of the files and let you know whether it works for tomorrow's bounty, thanks.

Bread

Ah, just to be clear, I have the "putty/rain-doh farm" option UNCHECKED (since my understanding is that this farms something that is initially in the putty when you start the script), the only putty-related thing I have checked is "bounty hunt with putty/rain-doh." I tried both with and without the one-time auto-putty for goals in my CCS and it didn't seem to do anything either way.

eegee

That is correct, "putty/rain-doh farm" will initially farm whatever is in the putty/rain-doh. Having "hunt with putty/rain-doh" checked is correct as well. Now that you've mentioned CSS again, you can check if you have the following entry:
(you can leave out the "attack" line if you want Harvest to abort when it was not able to finish a fight)
Code:
[ default ]
consult Harvest Combat.ash
attack

Make sure in the CSS tab that the "Action:" is "custom combat script". Also in the CSS tab if "default" is not next the "edit" button make sure that same value is specified in "General > Scripts > Custom combat script" settings of Harvest.

chameco

I found that the relay script was only checking for the Rain-Doh black box, instead of the box full of monsters as well, so I added a quick-fix for that. This may or may not work, haven't looked at how the rest of the script handles it, since I'm in the middle of a run. EDIT: Looked at Harvest.ash, changed that too.

Attachments

• relay_Harvest.ash
    23.9 KB · Views: 20
  • Harvest.ash
    59.9 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

eegee

Thanks, I've updated all the scripts (I had also missed the combat one) to include the fix.

Attachments

• Harvest r10844p419.zip
    25.3 KB · Views: 47

Banana Lord

Many thanks to eegee and Theraze for looking after this thread in my absence. I still hope to return to developing Harvest but at the moment it's just not possible. If someone needs to get hold of me for some reason and I don't appear to be watching this thread then an in game message to Banana Lord should still reach me :)