Harvest – A highly customisable farming script

Theraze

Yeah, the only problem there is if you take more turns than you have available there - say for example you only have one empty bottle and you're fighting jungle baboons, and no available method to get more. CanAdv will (when prep is true) use the empty bottle, but once you run out, unless you put the visit into a while loop, not re-prep, because its work was already completed.

Ioeth

The visit should be in a while loop with CanAdv being called with prep set to true on each adventure. I checked that earlier when I made the change, but if I got it wrong, let me know!

Theraze

Okay, if it's while-looped already, then it should be fine. :D I'm writing this using a computer's right screen while it's reinstalling Windows on the left screen. I expect it to reboot at any moment and don't really trust myself to have time to open and validate scripts. ;)

Ioeth

Hah, I've been replying on my phone, which is why I haven't checked either! It was set up to while loop already in order to implement putting for bounty, which it can still do. I did check that the call in there had prep set to true, and I think I even hit it today while getting the wasp wigs, so hopefully we're good!

Disc O Panic

I can't get the script to function at all. I have it installed and it shows on the drop down menu in the relay browser, but I just get a blank middle pane. I am using build 14200 because the more recent builds got rid of the drop down menu entirely. I also get the error message: htmlform.ash could not be found (relay_Harvest.ash, line 9). And...now it's missing from my script list in mafia. I have know idea what to do.

Winterbay

Later builds didn't get rid of the script dropdown. It only didn't add it any longer for the new fancy iconic top menu so if you change to links or dropdowns it'll be back :)

The error message means that you need to download htmlform.ash (can be found here).

Zen00

I'm almost done implementing a new option for XP farming GameInformPowerDailyPro dungeons. There's just one last thing I'm having trouble with, setting up the relay! Two things happen, when I run the relay script to set up the options I get this message in the KoL Mafia CLI.

Code:
Script setup complete. You can now configure the script's options with the relay script
Remember to click the Save button (bottom left) when you're done
Invaild option type specified for setting 'har_gameinform':

I'm pretty sure I'm missing a page of your code somewhere, whatever page of your code contains the text, "The equipment you want your familiar to wear while you duck"...... I'd find it by running a grep, but I'm not on Linux right now. :(

Secondy, probably related to the first, none of the tables will generate.

Any help?

Zen00

Anyways, figured out was was wrong, did some more debugging, and now the script is done.

Is the maintainer of this script still around? Or shall I make a new one? I'll give you a week to see this and then I'll just market this as a new script.

Theraze

For BananaLord...
Last Activity 05-27-2014 01:08 AM
The bigger question is whether anyone else has SVN commit rights and has chosen to maintain this, who could check and commit your updates.

Bale

Minion
Oh, right! That's me. I forgot. Actually, both Ioeth and I. BananaLord gave us commit rights to the script so that it could be kept updated since he was losing interest. (That is approximately what happened several pages ago... kinda.)

I believe that Ioeth is still actively taking care of the script and was last active on this forum yesterday, so I'll leave it to him.

Last edited:

Zen00

Well, no one's bothered to do anything yet. I will be integrating the sushi eating script into this next, for sea farming.

Bale

Minion
Well, no one's bothered to do anything yet. I will be integrating the sushi eating script into this next, for sea farming.

You haven't posted your code either so there was nothing for anyone to bother about.

Even better, since Ioeth didn't respond, how would you like commit access to the SVN repository so you can do whatever you think best? If the answer is yes, please tell me your name on sourceforge.

Last edited:

MG2123

I also can't get the script to work. Although I installed it successfully (with htmlform.ash and all), the page in the relay browser is blank.

In the Graphical CLI, it says:

"Invaild option type specified for setting 'har_bountyhunt_easy':"

What do I need to do to make it work? I kinda want to make bounty hunting as painless as possible.

creelie

"too many matches for htmlform.ash: [my filepath]\Kolmafia\scripts\htmlform.ash; [my filepath]\Kolmafia\relay\htmlform.ash (relay_Harvest.ash, line 9)"

I was able to get rid of this by deleting htmlform.ash from my scripts folder and re-downloading it with the svn checkout code on page 14 of the htmlform.ash topic.

However the combat permanently bugs out at "Please input a value for string type".

Last edited:

coandco

If anyone's still maintaining this, I think I've found a bug -- it appears to keep all of its daily profit stats in a single file, which messes up when you're using KoLMafia to farm multiple characters in a single day. I've cloned the project on GitHub and made a patch that will cause it to read/write to HAR_Daily_Profit_<charname>.txt, thus separating out the stats for different characters. You can see the diff at https://github.com/coandco/Harvest.ash/pull/1, if anyone with write access to the Subversion repo wants to pull the patch in.

Bale

Minion
If anyone's still maintaining this

Nobody is maintaining it, but I do have admin access to the repository. How would you like the power to add your own changes? Just tell me your SourceForge username and you'll be the person who maintains this script.

coandco

Nobody is maintaining it, but I do have admin access to the repository. How would you like the power to add your own changes? Just tell me your SourceForge username and you'll be the person who maintains this script.

Sure. My SourceForge username is coandco.

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
Done. Have fun!

PS. If you add your own script repository some day, github is not recommended because their svn implementation has a bug that occasionally causes trouble with KoLmafia's autoupdate functionality.

Last edited:

Zen00

I still need to upload my new version with GameInform support (and eventually vacation daily quest support), just have to figure out what's causing the relay form to not show up. :/

Bale

Minion
I still need to upload my new version with GameInform support (and eventually vacation daily quest support), just have to figure out what's causing the relay form to not show up. :/

I previously suggested adding you as a developer for Harvest in this post. The offer still stands.