Bug Grey You path (HC) Leaftlet Quest (with stats) made mafia freak out

tummygrmbl

I'm in the new Grey You challenge path (in HC). Without thinking about it I used the Leaflet (with stats) function from the drop-down out of habit. Mafia freaked out, said I lost 1800 of each stat, and insisted I was level 1 with zero substats. I checked in vanilla and it was fine. Closed everything out and restarted mafia and it fixed itself. But I thought I would mention it anyway. No debug was generated. I was running r26249. I'm guessing it has something to do with how the new challenge path handles stat progression completely different. I'll try it again my next time through if I need to.

Crowther

I find doing a number of things can make mafia think I have zero stats. I'm guessing it comes from the API. Clicking on my character gets my stats back, but soon enough they are back to zero.

It makes using the maximizer hard to use, because after putting on a item, my stats drop to zero and mafia refuses to put anything on with a stat requirement.

Also, this should probably be called "new content" not "bug".

VladYvhuce

I thought "new content" would be more for general info on the new path. But I'm not as seasoned a user as others...

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Something that comes with a new path (or IOTM or, well, anything else which is brand new) which we have *gasp* not finished implementing two days after it was announced is not a bug. It’s just not implemented yet.

It’s better to simply add it to the existing New Content thread so it catches the eye of people who are actively working on supporting it. Like gausie. 😀

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
By the way - that was not intended as a criticism of the OP, who is brand new here. Welcome to the forums! We WANT you to feel comfortable posting here.

tummygrmbl

Haha, yeah, I wasn't sure if it exactly fit the "bug" category. But I figured if anyone working on adding the new content was looking for ways that things go unexpectedly wonky, this would probably be the best place to be seen? Should I remove this and repost it in the other thread?