Feature Global goals?

Sarmatron

Would it be impossible to implement goals like "+1 familiar spleen drop" that would be appear in the goals drop-down box for any adventure location?

Catch-22

Would it be impossible to implement goals like "+1 familiar spleen drop" that would be appear in the goals drop-down box for any adventure location?

Yes, it's possible. It's also possible to do this using an afterAdventure script that checks for a condition you set before adventuring. I guess the question is; how many people think it should be functionality that is native to KoLmafia?

Theraze

Having them automatically populate would be painful for me, since it's just one more thing I'd have to pass by to get the one I want. Personally, if I'm going for built-in goals, it's probably for a quest.

Sarmatron, you do know that you can just type in a goal and it will go for it, right?

Winterbay

Basically anything that you can find in game can be used as a goal and entered in there. Such as "5000 meat", "level 12" and "5 strange thingies".

Bale

Minion
I... didn't, actually. Is there a list of such goals somewhere?

On the wiki: http://wiki.kolmafia.us/index.php?title=Goal

wiki said:
Options for condition are:
  • X item will be fulfilled when you have X of item.
  • +X item will be fulfilled when you have X more of the item than you previously possessed.
  • X meat will be fulfilled when you have the requisite quantity of meat.
  • X choiceadv will be fulfilled when you encounter X choice adventures.
  • X autostop will be fulfilled when you encounter X autostop adventures.
  • X pirate insult will be fulfilled when you have learned X pirate insults.
  • X arena flyer ml will be fulfilled when you have flyered X ML worth of monsters.
  • X any itemtype will be fulfilled when you have X items that all have a partial match to itemtype, such as 8 any paper strip or 14 any fish meat.
  • X anything but itemtype will be fulfilled by anything that is not itemtype.
    • any/anything but can take multiple item names separated by | or /.
  • level X will be fulfilled when your character is level X. This is useful for automated power leveling.
  • X muscle, X mysticality and X moxie will be fulfilled when the specified stat is at X.
  • X health/mana ceases adventuring at the specified health/mana level or lower.
  • X% health/mana ceases adventuring at the specified health/mana level or lower.
  • Special conditions exist for several locations.
    • outfit will be fulfilled by acquiring the obvious outfit at the Cobb's Knob Harem, Cobb's Knob Treasury, Frat House, Hippy Camp, Pirate Cove, Itznotyerzitz Mine, and eXtreme Slope.
    • NAME outfit will be fulfilled by the outfit which has the stated NAME.
    • castle map items is fulfilled by acquiring an awful poetry journal, furry fur and giant needle. This is only sensible at the Giant's Castle.

If you leave off the quantity X, then it is assumed to be 1.

Last edited: