Font weirdness, please help?

Erigu

Hello,

Although I've been using KoLmafia for quite some time now, I'm nearly technology illiterate, so chances are I'm missing something that should be obvious, here, but please bear with me. ^^;

When I logged in yesterday a little while before rollover, my relay browser was showing some unusual font, the kind of which I generally only see when the server is taking a big hit or something along those lines. Oddly enough, the regular font still showed up in some instances (always the same ones).

Here's what it looks like:

The top and left frames look fine, but the center and right ones...
o9kl8Qf.jpg

The unusual font also shows up in all pages of the inventory:
d1IFhWR.jpg

I could just "deal with it" otherwise, but this part here really bothers me: the quick skills are borked. Resizing the frame doesn't help.
d11P8Mj.jpg

Logging in normally, without KoLmafia, completely solves the issue.
I tried using an older version of KoLmafia (the one from the day before, when I hadn't experienced any of this), but it didn't do any good: same odd font in the same places. I haven't seen recent topics about something like this here either.
Refreshing doesn't help, reloading individual frames doesn't help, restarting the browser (Firefox) didn't help, rebooting the computer didn't help. So... I'm out of ideas, here (technology illiterate, like I said!), and I would really appreciate it if somebody could help me with this.

Thank you!

Bale

Minion
First clear you browser's cache. I don't know what browser you use, so I cannot tell you how to do it.
Then try logging in with the latest version of KoLmafia downloaded HERE.

Is there still a problem?