Feature Drunk Pygmy

Tarko

Would it be possible to have a warning if we are going to adv in the Hidden Bowling Alley without a Bowl of scorpions?

And a link at the end of a Drunk Pygmy fight that redirect to the Hidden Tavern would be cool too.

Darzil

Developer
I presume one should add "and if you haven't killed the spirit and if hidden tavern is available" ?

Razorsoup

I presume one should add "and if you haven't killed the spirit and if hidden tavern is available" ?

The bowl of scorpions are still useful after the spirit is killed if you are meat-farming the bowling alley. But honestly, if you want to avoid adventuring in the bowling alley without a bowl of scorpions, that could easily be handled by a beforeBattle script and is actually already a part of BestBetweenBattle.ash.

Crowther

I resisted using BBB for a long time. That was a mistake. Sure it did the "wrong" thing a couple of times and I had to change a setting or two. However, it did the right thing when I would have messed up a dozen times for each "wrong" thing. Now it continues to save me from my own mistakes and does everything just right too! There's an insane amount of smarts built into that script.

Tarko

BBB is one of those script I just forgot to re-install after my last Mafia--Spring-Cleaning...
Thank you for reminding me