Feature Divine Champagne Flute working when queued with Booze

Ferdawoon

I did a quick search of the forums for Divine Champagne Flute but found nothing that seemed relevant so here goes.

I'm not really sure if this is a bug or a featre, as the Divine Champagne Flute already appears in the list of Booze and I can enqueue it to be consumed. However, I have never seen mafia actually use the flute if I queue it up. Probably because I always think of these helper items when I have already enqueued everything I want to consume..
Example: Just now I queued up booze to overdrink. One Dirty Martini and one Divine Champagne Flute, thinking I might as well use them to get MP for tomorrows summons.

Code:
Casting The Ode to Booze 1 times...
You acquire an effect: Ode to Booze (duration: 15 Adventures)
The Ode to Booze was successfully cast.
Searching for "dirty martini"...
Searching for "dry martini"...
Searching for "skewered jumbo olive"...
Verifying ingredients for dirty martini (1)...
Verifying ingredients for dry martini (1)...
Creating dry martini (1)...
You acquire an item: dry martini
Successfully created dry martini (1)
Verifying ingredients for skewered jumbo olive (1)...
Creating skewered jumbo olive (1)...
You acquire an item: skewered jumbo olive
Successfully created skewered jumbo olive (1)
Creating dirty martini (1)...
You acquire an item: dirty martini
Successfully created dirty martini (1)
Drinking 1 dirty martini...
You gain 30 Adventures
You gain 16 Cheek
You acquire an item: tiny plastic sword
You gain 6 Drunkenness
You lose some of an effect: Ode to Booze
Finished drinking 1 dirty martini.
Helper queued for next 1 beverage drunk.

In my stupidity, as you can see, I queued the flute AFTER the dirty martini, meaning I got no MP.
Speaking of which, it took me until now (meaning more than a year) to finally connect that the helper items, such as the flute, work with whatever booze is enqueued below it in the list. Guess I'm a bit slow, but then I hardly ever use these helper items.

So my suggestion for a feature is: Make it possible for Mafia to automagically use these items with whatever is enqueued that will give it the best result.
Say I queue a fine wine and a dirty martini and a divine champagne flute, the flute will then be used together with the dirty martini as that would give the most MP. In the case of multiple items giving the same result, just use it with the first, last or a random one.

Any thoughts?

Last edited: