Disappearing Accessories

bladetech69

A few days ago, when I logged in into my KoLMafia, I saw how my accessories slots indicated that none were equipped. Of course, at first I thought it was due to lag that it wasn't able to display it properly. Then I realized the farming rate became slower due to the absence of my ascots. I tried logging out then back in again. The same thing happened. I checked my inventory only to realize that my ascot wasn't even there.

Here is what I tried:

I tried logging in with other accessories on. The result showed that only the equipped accessories are not in my inventory. In short, they vanished. Then I tried equipping my ascot now that it is still in my inventory. KoLMafia suddenly replied that I don't have the specified item. So basically, I dont have any accessories at all.

After I saw that I can't equip any accessories in my KoLMafia, I decided to check on my account in Firefox. And guess what, all my accessories are intact and equipped. So my accessories are simply gone when I use KoLMafia.

Whenever I change outfits in KoLMafia, the outfit changes, except the accessories section is still "none". Then I checked my account in Firefox after changing outfit in KoLMafia. The outfit is complete, including the new accessories that came with the new outfit.

I tried using 1.2.6 then 1.2.7. However, both seems to suffer the same problem. Have anyone encountered this problem before? Any known solutions? Thank you.