Build 11988
Character State: HC AoJ Level 7 with 7-9/77 HP and these effects:
Beaten Up
Teleportitis
Thick-Skinned
Glittering eyelashes
Go Get 'Em Tiger
Butt-Rock Hair

Zone: Daily Dungeon rooms 3 (Chest/Move On),4(Elemental Test)
Special:No items or skills that remove Beaten Up

Issue:
When adventuring in the Daily Dungeon while Beaten up with positive HP, KoLMafia attempts to remove beaten up when a choice is selected, presenting the usual Bruised-face icon when this fails. When the face is clicked, however, it presents the choice again instead of executing the previously selected choice. Making a choice then causes KoLMafia to attempt to remove Beaten Up again and we have a loop. Unchecking "Enable Auto Recovery" in Preferences::Automation::In Ronin (without restarting KoLMafia) does not change this behavior.

Solution:
The Beaten Up removal action should respond to choice adventures in a stateful way, and/or the "Enable auto-recovery" checkbox should be marked as requiring a restart if it does require one, and/or the Beaten Up removal should either respect the Auto-Recovery checkbox if it does not currently do so or get a preference of its own in the Automation page.

slyz

Developer
I think the exact issue is that clicking the beaten up icon directs you to the container zone instead of actually adventuring, hence the loop.

Something similar happened with the 100% familiar run warning, and Hola had a clever fix for it. I don't have time to go through the code to look for it right now though.

slyz

Developer
It looked like the Daily Dungeon fix used by Holatuwol for the 100% familiar run warning in r9876 was removed when Veracity was overhauling warnings (in r10445, more precisely).

r11999 restores it for the familiar warning, the kung-fu warning and the between battle actions warning.

EDIT:

I forgot to warn that this fix means that normal between battle actions won't happen while you are going through the daily dungeon.

Last edited: