Feature Daily Deeds: Carnivorous Plant, Void Fights, Kramco Fights?

Tokoeka

Was wondering if it would be possible to have info added to the daily deeds list - similar to how it informs you of how many free runs you get from GAP / Parasol or how many bonus adventures the Gnome/Thumb Ring have given you - how many fights your Carnivorous Plant has "made" free for you?

Thinking on it further, I wondered if a counter for the 5 Free Void fights could be added, and that made me wonder if a similar counter for "this many kramco fights" would also be a useful thing to add to the Daily Deeds Panel?

Ryo_Sangnoir

Developer
Staff member
There's already a tracker for free fights, but it's missing Kramco, piranha plant and void monsters (and Cargo, technically). I think that's reasonable to update. Could omit Kramco if you think it's only for limited free fights, but runaways does include all possible.

There's no tracker for free kills, which is what I'd put the plant under. I don't think there's a tracker for the plant in Mafia at the moment -- there is some complexity in that you'd want it to not fire on fights that were already free.

VladYvhuce

I noticed that throwing a tennis ball at a procrastination giant caused the fight to not cost a turn. Do no-turn fights from banishers like that count? Or is that similar to the logic of excluding Kramco?