Feature - Implemented Daily Deeds and your Comma, or Dopple / Waredrobe

Erich

I have a Comma Chameleon and a Wardrobe, so at any point I can get a daily drop from a familiar I do not have. If I have my Comma as a familiar I don't have, and it produces a daily drop, the daily deeds does not mention it. This request is so that if your familiar natively drops something due to it being a Comma version, or due it being a Dopple / Wardrobe morph, that it mentions it in the daily deeds; just because you don't have the familiar doesn't mean it should be excluded.

Thank you kindly,
~Erich

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
For brevity, if a comma chameleon does something that another familiar finds in short supply, it should be counted against the quota for the regular familiar.

Mafia does not currently consider this.

Erich: Can you confirm that the drop message for the Chameleon is the same as for the Kloop? I have no Chameleon so I don't really know.

roippi

Developer
r10376 will show the daily drop counter if you have gotten at least one of the respective drop.

For brevity, if a comma chameleon does something that another familiar finds in short supply, it should be counted against the quota for the regular familiar.

Mafia does not currently consider this.

Actually, if I acquire an agua from a CombatResult, mafia does not care what familiar I had on at the time. _aguaDrops will still be incremented. What was lacking was the logic to then display the drop in DailyDeedsPanel.

Last edited: