Bug - Cannot Reproduce Creation failed, no results detected?

Verifying ingredients...
Verifying ingredients for digital key (1)...
Creating 1 digital key...
Creation failed, no results detected.

Not sure if this belongs here or not but I can't seem to craft any items anymore ever since I updated to 15.8 from 15.3, I keep getting this message although I do have the materials. This also happened when I tried to make the makeshift SCUBA gear, which works when done manually.

roippi

Developer
Well that specific one is because you haven't updated to the latest daily build, there was a kol-side change 2 days ago that broke that creation.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Which would make this either "New Content - Implemented" or "Not a bug".

I don't believe that you cannot make the makeshift SCUBA gear. I have been making that reliably for many years now.Most recently, a couple of days ago.

I guess we need more information. Like, a debug log of you trying to create the makeshift SCUBA gear and having it fail.

Well that specific one is because you haven't updated to the latest daily build, there was a kol-side change 2 days ago that broke that creation.

What exactly do you mean updating to the latest daily build?

@Veracity It gave the same message except replaced with makeshift SCUBA gear, I have been using Mafia for about over a year and I never had trouble until I recently upgraded to 15.8 about a week ago.

Theraze

Top of the page, click Daily Builds. Then download the one with the highest number and put that where your current KoLmafia file is, and run the new version instead.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
What with there being no response from the OP in over 2 years, and what with there being no such thing as "makeshift scuba gear" any more, I guess this became "Cannot Reproduce" some time ago...