Command line options for starting Mafia?

Isvarka

Hey, I was wondering if there are command line options for starting Mafia that would enable me to specify a character to auto login and run turns.

Basically, I have my main who I run all the turns manually (mostly) through Mafia, and I have an aftercore multi who just runs by a script but is available for events and stuff like that. So far, I've been doing my main's turns and then once finished with those, I've been logging out, logging in with my multi and having the script take care of the rest. If I could set up a scheduled task that would automatically log in my multi at a set time, without having the auto-login box checked so that I can still use Mafia for my main, that would be really handy.

I tried finding info on this in the forums and wiki, but wasn't having any luck (too many things were referring to the gCLI or ash as opposed to options for the program itself).

Thanks.

Isvarka

Hmm. I just tried that with the command: Kolmafia-latest.jar --CLI < autoadv.txt

Where autoadv.txt contains just the following:

login <username>
call <username>AutoAdventure.ash

But all I get is a debug log. Any ideas?

Edit: Don't worry about the debug log, I got it working via just "Kolmafia-latest.jar autoadv.txt". No --CLI needed. Thanks for the help!

Attachments

• DEBUG_20110519.txt
    4.3 KB · Views: 104
Last edited: