Feature CLI command to remove a mood trigger

Bale

Minion
The trigger command can be used to add triggers to moods or to clear moods completely, but strangely it cannot be used to remove a specific trigger.

I can add a trigger to a mood like this:

Code:
trigger lose_effect, The Sonata of Sneakiness, cast 1 The Sonata of Sneakiness

So it would be useful to be able to remove that trigger with:

Code:
trigger lose_effect, The Sonata of Sneakiness,

Or perhaps:

Code:
trigger clear, lose_effect, The Sonata of Sneakiness

Thanks for considering this. It would be quite useful if someone could add this functionality to the trigger command.

This would be very useful in writing scripts for a general audience.

Let's say I want to automate the Deep Fat Friar's Quest. It's easy enough to add a trigger in the script, but not to remove the trigger at the end of the script, returning the user to their original default mood they have specifically set up for their character and their skillset for normal adventuring. You can't just clear the whole default script and ask the user to rebuild it themselves. Likewise, you can't really expect every user to remember to go the mood tab and remove the extra triggers added by the script they just ran.

This is one of the problems with BCCAscend, is it can't support the user adding their own favorite buffs (springy, ur-kels, etc), because every time he changes moods, he has to clear everything and rebuild it with what HE wants to run. (That's not a dig at the script, just trying to visualize the problem the way that things are now. ;))

Further consideration of implementing this feature request would be appreciated.

Bumping this; I searched and couldn't find any other posts on this subject. Please forgive me if it's already been addressed somewhere.

I'm setting up a script to help handle Jarlsberg buffs, including a trigger for the mutually-exclusive sphere buff; triggers for the other buffs have to be disabled otherwise you'll just keep casting back and forth. It'd be really nice to be able to remove any other sphere buff triggers before setting one. Right now I'm dealing with it by running "trigger lose_effect, chocolatesphere, echo" for each of the non-active spheres to overwrite any cast triggers, and that works but does create a rather messy mood pane.