Bug - Not A Bug Chat highlighting won't go away

fianor

Nov 11, I accidentally set chat to highlight "a", and now it won't stop. I can select the - and remove it once I log in, but it will always be back when I log back in. This is across all 5 characters I run. Also, when i log in with my first char, I have 1 instance of a, the 2nd char has 2, the 3rd has 3 etc etc.

So when I log in with the 5th char, the first thing I have to do is unhighlight a 5 times. the highlighting of a single character also pisses off the chat window, it switches to displaying a lot of html code along with the chat text until I have unhighlighted it, at which point chat goes back to normal.

It also creates the attached debug log daily upon first login. I've only attached the latest debug log.

View attachment DEBUG_20110119.txt

fianor

Manually deleting it from the global prefs seems to have worked, but I don't understand why just using the "unhighlight" function with the - magnifying galls didn't remove it.

Theraze

It was bugging out, as your debug log said. Invalid for some reason... least there's a way to fix though.