Character Info Toolbox

Stardock

I am in a boris run, I assumed the issue had something to do with the juju masks intrinsics being colored. I won't know if your fix works until tomorrow when I'm able to get an intrinsic effect with it again.

exxyle

Today when starting up the relay browser I got an error message in the gCLI: Array index out of bounds (charpane.ash, line 3190). It didn't happen again when I closed and restarted the browser, and everything seems to be working fine, but I figured I'd pass it along just in case.

Bale

Minion
Here's my unofficial 0.6.2.2

Fixed a non-Boris familiar bug after breaking the prism and discovering it did not work right.

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
Here's my unofficial 0.6.2.3
  • Move Avatar of Boris songs to special "song" section if you set it. Because you are only allowed to have 1 song at a time and should keep track of it, just like you'd keep track of AT songs.
  • Shorten names of most Boris songs so that they fit on one line.
  • Improved tooltip for leveling up progress bar
  • Fix check for Annoy-O-Tron 5K

This version also requires you to download my revised chit_effects.txt and put it in your /data directory. Please download that or else some of the new changes won't work.

Last edited:

Erich

So, I'm having some trouble with this. I installed all the files into their proper directory, and zlib vars is showing that they're there, but I'm seeing no change to my relay browser. Even after changing the variables, such as turning the avatar off. Can someone walk me through what I might be doing wrong?

Bale

Minion
Chez, if you're reading this thread I have a question. I respect all the work you did on this script a lot, but since you are no longer supporting it would you mind if I took over official support until you return to working on it? I feel that this would be beneficial to help people who feel confused about the value of downloading third person support from a somewhere near the end of a thread. This becomes increasing relevant now that I am altering one of the supporting files.

If you choose to allow this I'd remove your old version from the first post and replace it with my own in a new second post, along with a note about how I am supporting it in your absence. Of course, even if you decide to hand off the script to me for now, you may return to full control of this script at any time that you choose to resume supporting it.

Chez

Hi Bale, not only would I not mind, I would welcome it. I won't be able to work on the script for the foreseeable future, so handing over official support makes a lot of sense.
Feel free to make any changes you see fit to the first post, and whatever needs to be done to make the script's auto-update pick up your new versions.

I'm still subscribed to this thread, so if you have any questions I'll do my best to reply promptly. Otherwise have fun with it and please post some screenshots of all the new features I'm missing out on. :)

Chez

Paragon

@Bale: Thanks for taking over, i like the script and am glad that it isn't fading away, where are you keeping the newest versions?

Bale

Minion
@Bale: Thanks for taking over, i like the script and am glad that it isn't fading away, where are you keeping the newest versions?

As of this moment the script is HERE in this thread's second post.

In a few hours I'll take time to clean things up and make version checking work.

My most recent change was to include the elements table in relay images because the KoLwiki was not loading the other day and that kept my charpane from loading perfectly.

Bale, did you remove the links for HP and MP also? I seem to think the old version allowed you to click on them to restore HP/MP.