Feature ccs sections checking "monstername"?

ungawa

I'm curious what mafia uses when deciding which ccs section to use at the start of a fight? Is it different than the in game combat macro's "monstername"?

I'm trying to automate 6-kiss dreadsylvanian village, so I have on Helps-you-Sleep to get initiative on hot werewolves, but that accessory makes me blind. When blind, my mafia ccs doesn't seem to know what I'm fighting, so my ccs that has [bugbear] and [werewolf] sections goes to the [default] section and aborts.
However, the in-game "monstername" is working even though I'm blind. I'm able to use it with the following ccs to get it to one-shot hot werewolves before stunning, so it does what I need it to.
Code:
[ default ]
if monstername hot
    attack with weapon
endif
item Rain-Doh blue balls, Rain-Doh indigo cup
attack with weapon

Maybe I missed something and mafia already does this, but if not, is it worth having the ccs check "monstername" in some or all conditions?

Darzil

Developer
The question is more whether there is anything in the page html that tells Mafia what you are really fighting. If not, KoL will know the monstername, but Mafia will not.

You can send KoL commands unchanged through to KoL from the ccs by putting them in quotes if necessary.

Darzil

Developer
In fact, it strikes me that the KoL combat macro knowing which monster you are fighting when the player does not is in fact a KoL bug.