Bug - Waiting for Info Cast: Description and in-combat effect changed

Terion

Regarding the old healing item "cast" (what you put on broken limbs):

The effect line has been changed to say "Restores 25-35 HP" instead of 15-20.

The in-combat effect has changed to restore 25-35 HP.

The from-inventory use still heals the old 15-20 range.

I'm assuming the change happened back when the Barrel Shrine rolled out (as the cast is one of the items dropped there) but who knows.

I bug-reported the lower inventory effect in case it was an oversight, since it is weaker than what the description says. Gemelli's response was, in my interpretation, "It's probably right.":
Gemelli's kmail said:
From Gemelli (#384532) [reply] [quoted]
Date: Saturday, February 20, 2016, 10:01PM

I think that's deliberate -- using it in combat is more costly, so the effect is stronger. Thanks for checking!

--Gem

> When using the cast against Yog-Urt, I noticed its effect had changed sometime (probably with the Barrel Shrine rollout). Its description and in-combat effect is now "Restores 25-35 HP". I confirmed that against a lobsterfrogman, where I used 10 and got (27 27 32 25 29 34 35 28 26 26).
>
> However, the cast can also be used from inventory, and that method still restores the older value of 15-20 HP; with 10 cast uses, I got (19 18 19 16 18 20 19 16 20 20) which is a small sample size and is missing the 15 result, but I think is good enough for an indication.
>
> Please let me know if the lower use-from-inventory result is intended or a bug, so the wiki and Mafia can be properly updated. Thanks!

Darzil

Developer
What is the bug you want fixing, as we only handle out of combat use, natively I think, and we have 15-20 everywhere I've looked.