Bug - Not A Bug Can't start KoLMafia

When I try to, it says "unexpected error, debug log printed". I am using 15.0 and was having the same problem with 14.8. I am attaching the debug log.

Attachments

• DEBUG_20120308.txt
    7.9 KB · Views: 35

Winterbay

I do believe that therhe has been a release of 15.1 since then and that parts of why that was released was to fix a login issue so, updating to 15.1 would solve the problem. Using the daily builds linked to at the top of this forum would be even better I think.

Okay, I did download the latest .jar and it is letting me log in, so I guess I'll go with that. Unless there is an event, I usually go with the full .dmg release. Thank you :)

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
When I try to, it says "unexpected error, debug log printed". I am using 15.0 and was having the same problem with 14.8. I am attaching the debug log.
Considering that 15.1 was released specifically to deal with a server-side change that prevented login, I am not in the slightest surprised that 15.0 and 14.8 did not work for you. Your debug log pertains to code that is many months old.

Okay, I did download the latest .jar and it is letting me log in, so I guess I'll go with that. Unless there is an event, I usually go with the full .dmg release. Thank you :)
That's up to you, but it seems pointless to me. In any case, you skipped the 15.1 dmg release.