Bug Cannot cast Smile of Mr. A from Skill Casting tab

ShopKeeper

I am running the lastest java environment as well as the latest JAR file on a Windows XP machine.

When I click on the Skills Casting tab and select a buff (Smile of Mr. A), select a victim and pick "1" for number of casts, nothing happens when I try to cast the buff. If I drop down to cli or relay browser, things work fine. The problem only seems to happen on the skills casting tab.

Theraze

Can you specifically tell us which build number your latest JAR is? Since there are so many releases, it improves the checking if we can compare as exactly as possible.

Also, which version of Java is your latest environment? By that do you mean 1.7.04 pre-release? 1.7.03? 1.6.31? Again, many different "latest" and more specific helps us out. :)

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Also, can you cast other buffs from there? It would probably help to know if all of them aren't working for you or just that one.

ShopKeeper

10853, however, I have noticed it for a while with various builds before. I just tested it with 10860 and it is still happening.

With my multi, I can cast Astral Shell and other skills on myself. I can even cast things like elemental saucesphere on others.

However, when I try to cast Smile of Mr A, I click the button and nothing happens. It seems to be the only skill I cannot cast from the skill casting tab.