Can you automate Beer Pong?

Is there a way to automate the Insult Beer Pong portion of the Cap'm Caronch Quest?

"Arrr You Man Enough?" (Choice adventure number: 187) is a snarfblat adventure that redirects you to beerpong.php. Setting the choice adventure to 1 is obviously pretty easy, but since I can't visit the beerpong.php directly I can't parse the page for the appropriate response? How would one go about accomplishing such a task? Any ideas?

dj_d

Yup. Ascend.ash does it too; if you'd like to see how, just ask and I'll PM you the relevant code section. There's also a thread here where we discussed the basics.

dj_d, that would be really nice of you!! :D

Quoting Z from the thread you posted-
The only way I can think of would be running the whole zone with visit_url() and run_combat(). Then just find the URLs for Stepping Up and playing pong, then when you hit that page, check to see if you have all the insults.

I found that out while looking over Rinn's pirate.ash. I'm currently using a heavily modified version of Rinn's beer_pong function. I would be nice to see how ascend.ash tackles this automation. Thank you both for your help! :)