Feature - Implemented Can the Mad Tea Party also get the Daily Deeds Dropdown treatment?

roippi

Developer
I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for. In DD now, mad tea party is just a line of text.

Hm.. I could see a combobox in DD which is shown if you ( have a potion || have effect Down the Rabbit Hole ) and enabled iff you have effect Down the Rabbit Hole. It would be dynamically populated with available hatter buffs.

Is that what you're looking for?

Use this alias to visit the tea party:
Code:
alias teaparty => ashq if(have_effect($effect[down the rabbit hole])==0) use(1, $item["drink me" potion]); visit_url("rabbithole.php?action=teaparty"); visit_url("choice.php?pwd&whichchoice=441&option=1&choiceform1=Try+to+get+a+seat")

As roippi said, you can see the effects granted by each hat by typing "hatter". Equip the hat you want, and then type "teaparty" for the buff.

roippi

Developer
I'll probably get around to doing this eventually, as it would be cool. Expect a few weeks minimum, though.

roippi

Developer
By "a few weeks minimum", I clearly meant 6 months. Oh well, I got to it eventually.

r10340 pushes the Hatter deed to the public. Possibly-but-probably-not controversial: this removes the Tea Party deed from defaults.txt. Users who prefer the line of text as opposed to the combobox are free to use it still.

exxyle

Was this implemented as a dropdown? I have the Hatter deed enabled (using r10340), but it isn't showing up for me.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I added the Hatter Deed and I see the dropdown. I actually wasn't expecting to, since the "Looking Glass" clan item and the "DRINK ME" potion are so last year and I am Trendy.

exxyle

Hmm...I just checked with a fresh install and still didn't see it. Does it matter that I'm not in a clan (and don't have a VIP key)? It shouldn't, since the DRINK ME potion is mall buyable, but I'm just trying to be thorough. For the record, my character is in aftercore, so no ronin/path considerations.

Last edited:

roippi

Developer
Was this implemented as a dropdown? I have the Hatter deed enabled (using r10340), but it isn't showing up for me.

Hm. I guess you are using Drink me! potions but don't have a VIP key?

I added the Hatter Deed and I see the dropdown. I actually wasn't expecting to, since the "Looking Glass" clan item and the "DRINK ME" potion are so last year and I am Trendy.

oo.

r10341 for both issues.