bumcheekcity's Easy Snapshot Maker

Arakasi

Before downloading and installing the new .ash, I was able to see all the way down to Gameroom items. After running the new 2.7 .ash, it's cutting the page off right under slime tube gear. I also see the misplaced Blackbird as mentioned above.

I have fixed the familiars issue. There was a problem with the familiar file missing some 30 odd familiars. Oops. As for cutting off, that is strange. Can you regenerate it? Maybe it was a blip, I'm able to see my full profile.

bakagaijin

I have fixed the familiars issue. There was a problem with the familiar file missing some 30 odd familiars. Oops. As for cutting off, that is strange. Can you regenerate it? Maybe it was a blip, I'm able to see my full profile.

It's happening every time I run the script. Any way I can grab a log or something? I'm new to troubleshooting scripts and joined the forum just to post about this. I LOVE this script and rely on it almost too much, hahaha.

Arakasi

It's happening every time I run the script. Any way I can grab a log or something? I'm new to troubleshooting scripts and joined the forum just to post about this. I LOVE this script and rely on it almost too much, hahaha.

Oh you need the premium paid version! The free version only does up to slime skills starting with version 2.7. Kidding. I'll message you in-game after R/O.

bakagaijin

Oh you need the premium paid version! The free version only does up to slime skills starting with version 2.7. Kidding. I'll message you in-game after R/O.

Grrrr... I even removed Mafia completely and did a "from scratch" download install of both it and the script and it's still doing the same thing.

Darzil

Developer
Looking good.

Now detecting all my familiars other than Gelatinous Cubling, new skills are detecting correctly (though Deep Dark Visions not yet added), Tattoos detecting correctly (though should AoJ be up in the class section with AoB and Zombies?)

Arakasi

Looking good.

Now detecting all my familiars other than Gelatinous Cubling, new skills are detecting correctly (though Deep Dark Visions not yet added), Tattoos detecting correctly (though should AoJ be up in the class section with AoB and Zombies?)

I think I fixed the Cubling. I didn't know about Deep Dark Visions so I'll add that. AoJ will be moved. Thanks for all your help.

Darzil

Developer
I think I fixed the Cubling. I didn't know about Deep Dark Visions so I'll add that. AoJ will be moved. Thanks for all your help.

Cubling fixed. Can see AoJ has moved to match the others.

Looks like Deep Dark Visions is listed in the data files, but isn't appearing on the profile. I guess that's because it's not been added on the server display bit ?

LaRoni

What's the trick to getting the SGEEA Martini and the Fetuccini Epines Inconnu to appear correctly as discoveries?

Arakasi

What's the trick to getting the SGEEA Martini and the Fetuccini Epines Inconnu to appear correctly as discoveries?

I haven't looked at discoveries yet. I've been focusing on everything else. I'll get to them this week. Hopefully!

Sarmatron

Would it be a good idea to colour the unobtainable trophies red? Whenever I check out my page I'm briefly like "wait, why don't I have that?" before realising I can't get it.

nema

Just a note. I have GameInform subscription on a multi, but not the tradeable iotm. Doesn't show up in green on the snapshot page.

Arakasi

Just a note. I have GameInform subscription on a multi, but not the tradeable iotm. Doesn't show up in green on the snapshot page.

Oh I see. You ONLY have the GameInform subscription but not Pen Pal ... I've written a mostly-tested update for this in the next version. I'm going to hold off releasing it for a few days in case something else is broken.

Last edited:

RogerMexico

New update method

First of all, thanks for the awesome script. I run it before ascending because I still have a lot of skills left to perm.

It seems that the new update method is not working for me. I have read the svn primer, and could not find anything that would be useful to me in figuring out the problem.

Some details: I keep all my bumcheekcity scripts in a seperate folder, so that my scripts menu in mafia is somewhat organized. (Actually, it is still a huge mess of scripts that almost never get used. But at least this way I can find the ones I do use.) I am running the latest daily build of mafia (r12167). When I run the update command shown in the OP, I get the following:

Validating repo...
Repo validated.

At revision 279

Successfully checked out working copy.
Done.

However, there is no new script in my script menu. I have tried Refresh Menu. The files in my BUM subfolder remain unchanged. When I run the script in my subfolder, it still notifies me that an updated version is available. Nothing new has been downloaded to my scripts folder.

Anyway, the old method of just downloading the file directly works just fine. Not sure what the purpose of this change was, but just wanted to let you know it isn't working for me.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
First of all, thanks for the awesome script. I run it before ascending because I still have a lot of skills left to perm.

It seems that the new update method is not working for me. I have read the svn primer, and could not find anything that would be useful to me in figuring out the problem.

Some details: I keep all my bumcheekcity scripts in a seperate folder, so that my scripts menu in mafia is somewhat organized. (Actually, it is still a huge mess of scripts that almost never get used. But at least this way I can find the ones I do use.) I am running the latest daily build of mafia (r12167). When I run the update command shown in the OP, I get the following:

Validating repo...
Repo validated.

At revision 279

Successfully checked out working copy.
Done.

However, there is no new script in my script menu. I have tried Refresh Menu. The files in my BUM subfolder remain unchanged. When I run the script in my subfolder, it still notifies me that an updated version is available. Nothing new has been downloaded to my scripts folder.

Anyway, the old method of just downloading the file directly works just fine. Not sure what the purpose of this change was, but just wanted to let you know it isn't working for me.

Looking at the URL from the initial post, https://svn.code.sf.net/p/bumcheekascend/code/snapshot/ , I see that it is an empty folder. It looks like the directions currently tell you to check out an empty folder, which won't do anything. The instructions seem fine, but the folder structure in svn needs changing for it to do anything.