bumcheekcity's Easy Snapshot Maker

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
It means the script checks messages.php to see the [Pen Pal] mailbox and responds by making that box green. It's working on my profile page. If you owned a spare one before, then nothing should change for you.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
The script doesn't see 100% familiar runs done before NS13. The ascensionhistory.php check needs to also check a URL with prens13=1 included.

Fujiko

Sorry, not totally familiar with the way this is set up.

I'd like to add the happy medium drinks, but where can I download drinks.txt?

Last edited:

xKiv

That file has extra quotes around four drinks:
"Aye Aye, Captain", "Aye Aye, Tooth Tooth", "Earth, Wind and Firewater", "Oh, the Humanitini"

removing the quotes in my local copy "fixed" recognition of the consumptions, but obviously didn't fix the server copy

stufff

That file has extra quotes around four drinks:
"Aye Aye, Captain", "Aye Aye, Tooth Tooth", "Earth, Wind and Firewater", "Oh, the Humanitini"

removing the quotes in my local copy "fixed" recognition of the consumptions, but obviously didn't fix the server copy

I confirm that the quotes are incorrect and throwing off recognition. If anyone is wondering, the local copy you need to modify that xKiv mentioned is located in KoLMafia\data\snapshot_con_booze.txt for me. After editing out the extra quotes, saving, and re-running the script, they now show up as consumed on my profile page but are still named incorrectly for now.

Fujiko

View attachment snapshot_con_booze_medium_2.txt

Weird; my apologies. I've attached a fixed version without those quotes. The report about this on sourceforge was me; sorry there.

I do have one odd question about permed skills, which may have to do with the script, and may have to do with me being oblivious...

As far as I know, I've permed all HC-permable skills:
http://bumcheekcity.com/kol/profile.php?u=fujiko
It has my total at 189.

However, there are 7 people on the leaderboard at 191, and 1 at 190.

What skills do they have that I don't?

Last edited:

Theraze

Lunge-Smack and... what was the other skill that got changed, but if you permed it before you still have it?

Theraze

Try this:
ashq foreach sk in $skills[] if (!have_skill(sk) && sk.permable) print_html(sk)
Every permable skill that mafia knows about that you don't know yet.

Edit: Apparently only 177 in there though. So some skills need to have the permable flag flicked on them.

Last edited:

Fujiko

Try this:Every permable skill that mafia knows about that you don't know yet.

Edit: Apparently only 177 in there though. So some skills need to have the permable flag flicked on them.

Thanks - that's cool! It doesn't seem to know what I'm missing though...

> ashq foreach sk in $skills[] if (!have_skill(sk) && sk.permable) print_html(sk)

Arse Shoot

I'm guessing they're not all Kucolan multis... :)

Theraze

Well, if you want to help mafia out, you can look through this:
ashq foreach sk in $skills[] if (have_skill(sk) && !sk.permable) print_html(sk)
This should give you all of the skills you have that are NOT permable officially. If you can let us know which are permed and we have marked as non-permable, the devs can fix them.

Edit: Interestingly, the 177 skills that mafia lists as permable are the same 177 that the snapshot displays. Since I just counted how many it listed. :D

Last edited:

stufff

Man, you've not only got lunge-smack HCP, you've managed to get pretty much *everything*, congrats! Missing the no pants trophy has to be driving you nuts.

Fujiko

Well, if you want to help mafia out

Gladly:

> ashq foreach sk in $skills[] if (have_skill(sk) && !sk.permable) print_html(sk)

These appear on my character sheet, but don't have the (HP) designation. The Smile of Mr. A does carry over from ascension to ascension, though... the other six are from this teetotaler DB run.
The Smile of Mr. A.
Stomach of Steel
Gothy Handwave
Break It On Down
Pop and Lock It
Run Like the Wind
Moxious Maneuver

These are the 5 skills granted by Flavour of Magic. Flavour of Magic is (HP) in my character sheet, but these skills do not appear at all:
Spirit of Cayenne
Spirit of Peppermint
Spirit of Garlic
Spirit of Wormwood
Spirit of Bacon Grease

These are all (HP) - I think it's all of the tome/libram/grimoire skills:
Summon Snowcones
Summon Stickers
Summon Sugar Sheets
Summon Clip Art
Summon Candy Hearts
Summon Party Favor
Summon Love Song
Summon BRICKOs
Summon Dice
Summon Resolutions
Summon Hilarious Objects
Summon Tasteful Items
Summon Alice's Army Cards

Man, you've not only got lunge-smack HCP, you've managed to get pretty much *everything*, congrats! Missing the no pants trophy has to be driving you nuts.

Thank you!
And oh, yeah... I have nothing whatsoever polite to say about the no pants trophy. I'm still missing a few other stray things, but they're all attainable, I'm working on them...

slyz

Developer
The script doesn't use $skills[], it uses snapshot_skills.txt, which lists 189 skills. You can find it in mafia's /data folder.

I wonder how those players got more skills on his site, but only BCC can answer.

Theraze

Y'know, was just thinking about it and with how many skills you have, it'd be easier looking at what skills you DON'T have rather then the ones you do. :D
ashq foreach sk in $skills[] if (!have_skill(sk)) print_html(sk)
Made a FReq to mark the Mr Store skills as permable, since those appear to be the difference between the mafia permable count and the actual/snapshot count. We're still missing one/two (depending on in the crossbow is counted in the skills), but we're getting closer. :)