bumcheekcity's Easy Snapshot Maker

snave

Could you re-run the script and tell me which individual ones are wrong, and I'll check them out?

Sure, full list:

3vi1 pr0n m4nic0tti
beefy nigiri***
bishop cookie***
enchanted bean burrito***
Evil spicy noodles
glistening nigiri***
slick nigiri***
super salad***
Tin rations
yam candy***
yellow matter custard***

Unstarred entries are those marked as eaten in the script but not in my history, starred vice-versa (strange, these boards replace single indents with asterisk triplets).

Oh... looks like it doesn't quite add up after all... thats odd. I swore it did. :?
Would you like the boozes too? Or should food alone be enough to diagnose the prob?

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
Running 2.1

Just noticed the Flaming Gravy Fairy in the familiar section does not have a link to the wiki. Just plain vanilla text. Thanks for the script and the associated hosting. For my level of casual play it is the easiest way for me to figure out "what next?".

bumcheekcity

Fixed.

Snave, sorry for not getting to this sooner. Could you provide the similar list of boozes, as well as the HTML of your consumption page? ZIP it up and attach it on this forum.

icon315

Ok according to the table i am only missing 2 booze Disc. but the information says i only have 137 instead of 138

Winterbay

There seems to be somethign odd with the new Trader skill, i.e. it shows up in my list as having been hardcore permed but in fact I only have the book in my inventory and have not used it.

Bale

Minion
Same for me. It actually appeared on my page immediately on being added to the profile even though I hadn't run snapshot since the skill was added to the game. So I ran snapshot and was somewhat surprised when it didn't disappear from my list.

snave

Ok, aaaaaand I'm back in front of my own computer again.

Uhm... Im not sure how to zip the code up on here, is there some sort of minimizable spoiler box I can just use instead, or maybe teeny tiny itty bitty text size? Oh, I'm not sure how to extract the html from a single pane in firefox either. Sorry, I'm really inept at this.

Incidently, since posting previously I've achieved a few more of the consumptions and the bug is still there. For every new thing I consume, a seemingly random red (should these not be white? ;D) box goes green. I'll run it again, and maybe try updating mafia whilst I'm at it.

Bale

Minion
Uhm... Im not sure how to zip the code up on here, is there some sort of minimizable spoiler box I can just use instead, or maybe teeny tiny itty bitty text size? Oh, I'm not sure how to extract the html from a single pane in firefox either.
  1. right-click -> This Frame -> View Frame Source
  2. Save it as a file.
  3. Just zip up the file on your own computer. (This step can be skipped if you really don't understand how.)
  4. Finally attach the file to a post. You need to edit your post in advanced mode to have the ability to attach a file. Look for it and you'll see the 'Manage Attachments' button a distance under the edit box.

Last edited:

snave

Thank you Bale!

No, your post wasn't ignored, just unrefreshed ;)

Yeah, that attachment option is a bit hidden, cheers again.

Attachments

• snave_consump.zip
    11.9 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Bale

Minion
I guess you didn't like my directions. It really might have helped Bumcheekcity if you'd attached the html instead of just plain text. Was my explanation of how to extract the html from a single pane in firefox unhelpful?

bumcheekcity

No, it's OK. I have programs to allow me to reformat stuff so it's not a problem.

Snave, could you confirm the list of food and booze that's wrong, and "which way" it's wrong, if you know what I mean? I've added a few, so if you could re-run that'd be helpful.

I'm planning on adding Rogue Program games you've won to the "Cool Items" section, which will require a version upgrade. Anything else people want to see?

Last edited:

T_E

biggest collection.

I like this idea. Is there any way to show a player's collections which rank amongst the top 5 in the Kingdom (using the Jicken Wings display case database info somehow)? I really have no idea if that's feasible/doable, BCC, but damn that would be cool... see my sig for my own obsession. :)

bumcheekcity

I'm not saying no, although I'm not EXACTLY sure what you want. Would you like to specify a certain amount of items and have it check them on jicken wings or what?

icon315

hmmm maybe you can have some sort of prompt that lets the person select an item or two, then it checks those

T_E

I'm not saying no, although I'm not EXACTLY sure what you want. Would you like to specify a certain amount of items and have it check them on jicken wings or what?

In a nutshell... I'd like my snapshot to show people that I'm number 2 in the Kingdom in Ent cider collection based on the number in my display case, and in the top 5 for a few other items (various wines). Having stated this... I'm not sure if there's a way to tie your snapshot maker and the display case info together feasibly. I'm ignorant about such matters and very well might be asking for the impossible. It rarely stops me, though. =P
I realize it would be a "snapshot", and therefore not dynamic as the rankings change, but it would still be cool.

Bale

Minion
It would probably be best if the user could input the item or items for which he wants the snapshot maker to report on their collection status. You could either save that information as a zlib variable or directly typed into the script, though I prefer the zlib approach. (perhaps a list of items could be allowed, like FTF's list of olfaction monsters.)