bumcheekcity's Easy Snapshot Maker

snave

Still missing the 3 nigiris but otherwise that list seems to match mine. Its been updating a bit screwy though since 2.1 came out of beta.

snave

The 3 nigiri consumption records are missing. They're oddities from the sushi mat that show up in the list: beefy nigiri, glistening nigiri and slick nigiri.

As for the strange updates, the food consumption record segment now seems to be vaguely random. Not entirely though. The number and vague arrangement of red squares there is similar to before, but its as if theyre offset or the visual list isnt matching a second list in the code. The booze is iffy too as I'm seeing some definite mismatches but I'm much less familiar with my own consumptions record there. Probably the same bug.

If you'd like I can send you the list from ingame so you can see some of the differences and pin down the bug. My yardstick is that I've yet to consume any of the evil pastas including the 3vi1 one.

Also, missing tattoos started showing up yellow but thats righted itself since so no probs.

Last edited:

snave

Why in the heck would you hack the server for a free KoL script? I mean, in perspective, how more obscure of a target can you possibly get?

bumcheekcity

Server doesn't appear to be hacked... I shall investigate. There's stuff way more important than the snapshot script on there. When did it occur? It's weird, because even if it WERE hacked, that shouldn't appear. Could be a Mafia error, I suppose...

Edit: Done a thorough investigation and nothing appears wrong. Could you upload a higher res photo?

The mySQL tables show Applehat updated his snapshot at:
2010-06-10 06:23:48
2010-06-06 07:14:19
2010-06-05 16:55:01
(those are the last three times).

Edit 2: The only three domains that script hits are kolmafia.us, koldb.com and bumcheekcity.com, and it should only print those results from my own website. How long was the time period inbetween your running the script, getting the weird message, and running the script a second time successfully?

Last edited:

Applehat

I reran the script, and came into another problem, in the winzip file.

Could it be a problem on my end? It's only showing up for your 2.1 script, though. 2.0 works fine.

Edit: Somehow, I could not encounter the problem when I re-ran the script again in the same session.

Edit2: Starting a new session on the same day also prevents me from re-creating the problem.

Attachments

• Bumcheekcitylog.zip
    226.9 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

bumcheekcity

The text "Security War Team" doesn't appear in any file on my server. Unless someone else reports a problem, I'm going to cautiously assume the problem is at your end somewhere, though I absolutely fail to see how this is the case. Could you upload the EXACT copy of snapshot-2.1.ash that you are currently using?

Edit: Aha! We make progress! Investigating the post immediately above me, I found the weirdness is coming from the line 178 (note my line count may be 1 or 2 off from the "normal" script version due to a couple of test lines, but that doesn't matter):

print("Updating "+fname+".txt from '"+get_property(fname+".txt")+"' to '"+curr+"'...");

So the weirdness is coming in the part:

get_property(fname+".txt")

Could you:
1) Delete all the files in your /data/ directory starting with "con_" and re-run version 2.1?
2) Check your /sessions/applehat_prefs.txt file for that weird "Security War Team" text before you run the script? I think THIS is where we'll find it.

Last edited:

Applehat

Here are the files, still cannot recreate the problem after doing (1).
For (2) Can't find security war team in settings/applehat_prefs.txt

If it'll help to identify the problem, here's a picture named allh in my Mafia/images which I do not recall downloading. This picture is the one that was shown in the first snapshot. ‎
The file was Created: Yesterday, ‎10 ‎June, ‎2010, ‏‎1:22:51 PM (+0800 GMT)

Oh, and much thanks for your help!

Attachments

• applehat_20100610.txt
    374 KB · Views: 33
  • GLOBAL_prefs.txt
    9.3 KB · Views: 25
  • applehat_prefs.txt
    19.8 KB · Views: 63
  • snapshot-2.1.ash
    21.1 KB · Views: 26
  • allh.gif
    allh.gif
    12.6 KB · Views: 55

bumcheekcity

I'm afraid I'm drawing a blank. It's not on the server, so I'd check your machine thoroughly and maybe just chalk this up to experience.

snave

I'm still getting a weird result. A quick paste of my consumption history into a spreadsheet confirms my consumption record totals are correct (-3 for the missing foods of course), and counting up the red and green squares on my BCC page shows that the number of green boxes equals the number of foods and drinks I've ritually inhaled. But the colours still don't match my actual records. Greens and red are swapped at sorta random. I'm really suspecting the list the script is using and some list saved on the server (per user?) aren't matching for some reason. I cannot see any correlation between the mistakes and my own ../data/food.txt and booze.txt. This doesn't seem to affect everyone. Tried replacing the script with a fresh 2.1 lest my copy be an oddball upload, and clearing ../data/*.* then re-running the script. Still no luck.

No real rush here, my leaderboard spot is correct and I'm not in aftercore so I'm not using it as a checklist anymore, so I'm happy! :D

Orbrisa

2.1 seems to think I've done a 90% run with the Rogue Program. (Not only have I not, I've been too lazy to get the hatchling, much less put it in my terrarium.)

And when I say "seems to think" I mean its background is the 90% shade of green. It's not counted in my tourcore runs.

Last edited:

mooingsheep

2.1 seems to think I've done a 90% run with the Rogue Program. (Not only have I not, I've been too lazy to get the hatchling, much less put it in my terrarium.)

And when I say "seems to think" I mean its background is the 90% shade of green. It's not counted in my tourcore runs.

It's similar for me, it shows that I have the Rogue Program (which I don't, not the hatchling or the familiar), but it also shows the correct count of familiars: "You have 49 familiars...", even though the Rogue Program's box being green means there are 50 green boxes total. It also shows correctly that I don't have a glowing frisbee in the IotM table.

snave

Which ones are wrong? Either green but should be red, or red but should be green?

Both: some are randomly swapped. For every green red theres a red green. The total is correct and seems to update, but the specific items are wrong.

The kinda "shape" of whats what is sort almost right but not quite too. For example, theres still a row of reds where the evil foods are which is correct. Thats why to me, its kinda as if there are two lists with X items on them, but list v2 had a few things jigged around from list v1 and things have been offset. Then, the green/red colours are determined from list v2 and correlated with list v1 names.