bumcheekcity's Easy Snapshot Maker

VinnyB

Stuff that isn't working in the new consumption section:
  • a lot of the formatted names: Bash-Os, Genalen bottles, elven limbos gingerbread, fancy canapes
  • White Citadel food
  • black pudding (food)
  • glistening/slick/beefy maki, squirmy violent party snack, raisin, king/rook/bishop cookie (but not queen cookie) aren't included

Last edited:

Banana Lord

In the latest version of mafia (r8402) the script runs INCREDIBLY slowly, then:
Checking skills...
Server www7.kingdomofloathing.com returned a blank page from charsheet.php. Complain to Jick, not us.

Which I'm assuming is because of the slowness. Is this a lag thing, or something else?

bumcheekcity

Stuff that isn't working in the new consumption section:
  • a lot of the formatted names: Bash-Os, Genalen bottles, elven limbos gingerbread, fancy canapes
  • White Citadel food
  • black pudding (food)
  • glistening/slick/beefy maki, squirmy violent party snack, raisin, king/rook/bishop cookie (but not queen cookie) aren't included

Fixed. Possibly. I haven't consumed a lot of these.

Oh, and the above problem is lag.

bumcheekcity

If it was changed in the database, it shouldn't be on the page, because it doesn't exist in KoL. I shall remove it in the fullness of time.

smanoli

small "bug": If you have a Mr. familiar hatchling and run the script w/ that hatchling in Hagnks (like while in ronin) the script doesn't see the hatchling. This appears to be because the hatchling is a free pull. Or atleast I'm guessing this is what happened. I ran the script after at the start of my current run (while still in ronin), and my panicked kernel isn't showing up on my snapshot page.

bumcheekcity

Refresh your inventory. Mafia doesn't update your inventory immediately when you get a hobopolis item.

Oh yeah, I should fix the free pull bug thing. After exams...

Orbrisa

My in-game profile says I have n tattoos. My bumcheekcity.com profile page says I have n-1 tattoos, though n tattoos are green to show that I have them. (Yes, I counted; and I do in fact have 114 on my in-game page.) This is the case with both snapshots generated by 2.0 and the 2.1 beta.

Sorry if someone has already mentioned this. I searched the thread, but only cursorily. Let me know if I can do anything to help track down the cause ... or alternately if the problem EBKAC. >.>

Last edited: