bumcheekcity's Easy Snapshot Maker

datavortex

What does the script tell you your profile url is? I.e. could you print the whole output? And what's your userID on kol?

Oh, and could you just run the following in the mafia CLI?

Sorry for being a huge slacker and disappearing... The computer that was doing this died a day after this post. The new computer is running Windows 7 and stable version 14 of Mafia, and is not showing this behavior (the script is working properly here).

My ID on KoL is 307256. Thanks again for the awesome script.

bumcheekcity

I've decided to handle the discoveries problem with tickboxes in your profile.setup.php page. This will happen somewhere between now and the return of Christ, but will almost certainly be after my exams end on 4th June.

Rinn

Developer
Did you not try the code I posted? I made that change locally and I've been having no problems with your script figuring out what I have discovered.

Code:
string visit_discoveries(string url)[FONT=monospace]
[/FONT]{
    matcher reg = create_matcher("<font size=2>.*?</font>", visit_url(url));
    return replace_all(reg, "");
}
Then just call
Code:
html = visit_discoveries("craft.php?mode=discoveries&what=cocktail");
instead of
Code:
html = visit_url("craft.php?mode=discoveries&what=cocktail");
and so on for the other discovery pages.

I've attached my local version.

Attachments

• snapshot-2.0.ash
    20.5 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Chyld

Long time user, first time idea-suggester. Would it be too confusing/unhelpful to mark players with the Deepest Freeze staff as having Frosty's Arm? I know some diamonds might want both, but I come from a small clan where Frosty's arms are mana from heaven, and I'm not looking for a second one.

Terrabull

This was generated using an old version of the snapshot script. More functionality is available in the current version of the script - 1.3. Update it and run again for more information!
Pretty sure 2.0 (which I ran) is newer than 1.3.

bumcheekcity

Yeah, you're right. Chefstaffs are in the cool items part of the snapshot. There'll be an option "Mark me as having a Staff of the Deepest Freeze if I have a Frosty's Arm", but it won't be done until after exams.

Covered in slime items i've decided not to add because people convert them into the slime hates it items ASAP usually.

Essentially, pretty much nothing will be done until after exams, but I AM putting things on the list, so continue to submit reports and suggestions (likewise, Rinn's code, which will be tested after exams), thanks!

Winterbay

Yeah, you're right. Chefstaffs are in the cool items part of the snapshot. There'll be an option "Mark me as having a Staff of the Deepest Freeze if I have a Frosty's Arm", but it won't be done until after exams.

Covered in slime items i've decided not to add because people convert them into the slime hates it items ASAP usually.

Essentially, pretty much nothing will be done until after exams, but I AM putting things on the list, so continue to submit reports and suggestions (likewise, Rinn's code, which will be tested after exams), thanks!

Well, that requires you to actually have access to nodules which not everyone has...

mredge73

For some reason my "Cool Items" items are still not working.
I have most of the chefstaves, instruments, and future secrets.
Is there a quick fix for this (I haven't read the entire thread)?

I am using the newest version of the script and mafia, but I don't have access to Kol's image server (blocked by nanny software).

Bale

Minion
FWIW, I am one of those diamonds who thinks the difference between the staff and the arm is important.

As someone who went to the trouble of getting two arms just so that I can have both, it would seem wrong to me if the line was blurred between them. If the script is designed to cater to completists, then why would that ever be considered?

VinnyB

Minor bug: It's not noticing the BRICKO egg in my inventory. Perhaps it's because I have two of them?

Thanks for the awesome tool, btw. :)

bumcheekcity

Minor bug: It's not noticing the BRICKO egg in my inventory. Perhaps it's because I have two of them?

If you have two BRICKO eggs, could you update the wiki as to their plural? Just add or remove both at once from your store to find it out, it's the easiest way.

Re-run the script. It'll work now.

Thanks for the awesome tool, btw. :)

All the girls say that to me.