bumcheekcity's Easy Snapshot Maker

xKiv

Duhh ... can anybody tell me why I thought the (lowest) class tattoos are only for completing softcore as that class? They are just for being that class, in any run ... <_>

Also: there are no differences in encoding tabs between win/linux/mac ... all modern encodings are the same for the first 128 characters (i.e. they are all superset of ASCII).
The only substantial difference between them is line endings (CR LF on win, LF on unix, CR on mac).

Bale

Minion
By the way... I'm not seeing images for the hobopolis instruments under cool things. It seems strange that nobody else is mentioning this...

Rotated8

Once I claimed the outfits I had, but didn't have the tattoo for, the others I shouldn't have had went away... Now everything is correct.

Salculd

This script is a GODSEND. However, it doesn't seem to be properly handling discoveries on a few recipes. All of these I have successfully discovered, some in the same session even. I've tried both 2.0 and the 2.0 diagnostic version, the latter of which was the most recent sync on the character Viki. Most of these seem to have to do with recipes with multiple sources.

- Either Bloody beer
- Any of the x-infused sakes
- Either Pebblebrau
- Either rum & cola
- Either whiskey & cola
- Either plain pizza
- Either pr0n cocktail
- Decaying wooden oar
- Giant fishhook
- Ice skate decoy
- Ice skate doll
- Roller skate decoy
- Roller skate doll
- Rusty old lantern
- Anything that starts with "dripping" (things made from basic meat x-s)
- Non-stick pugil stick
- Either gatorskin umbrella

I've also attached the relevant discovery pages from my copy of (kolmafia-ized) KoL. I stripped out my password hash and in the process it seems like that utterly obliterated a bunch of line breaks, so if this ends up being irritatingly unreadable let me know and I'll see if I can recapture them without that.

edit: Man, this forum software has a weird way of handling attachments.

Attachments

• discoveries.zip
    42.5 KB · Views: 15

bumcheekcity

Can you tell me if you have inventory images/one click crafting on or off (the script tells you in the first few blue lines). Thanks.

Winterbay

Regarding my telescope I should perhaps submit that as a bugreport then since I can see it just fine due to having done the actual basement dive in Badmoon and thus I have the telesopce in my campground. Shouldn't mafia then be able to see it (it is only a tiny level 1 since this was the first time I managed to get to level 500 without growing way too bored with it).

Also: The Grand Flambé isn't showing up due to, I guess, the difference in your webpage encoding and the one in KoL?

Last edited:

bumcheekcity

If you can see it, mafia can see it. I'll change the script to read the HTML of the campground page, and then if it sees a telescope, tell you you have a telescope and at what power. That'll sort all the bad moon problems.

Rinn

Developer
Code:
 > Checking for Discoveries [Cocktail]
 > NO --- bloody beer(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>ice-cold Sir Schlitz \(([0-9]+)\) \+ tomato \(([0-9]+)\)
 > YES --- pebblebräu(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>ice-cold Willer \(([0-9]+)\) \+ floaty pebbles \(([0-9]+)\)
 > YES --- green beer(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>ten-leaf clover \(([0-9]+)\) \+ ice-cold Sir Schlitz \(([0-9]+)\)
 > YES --- pebblebräu(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>ice-cold Sir Schlitz \(([0-9]+)\) \+ floaty pebbles \(([0-9]+)\)
 > NO --- rum and cola(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>Dyspepsi-Cola \(([0-9]+)\) \+ bottle of rum \(([0-9]+)\)
 > YES --- whiskey and cola(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>bottle of whiskey \(([0-9]+)\) \+ Dyspepsi-Cola \(([0-9]+)\)
 > YES --- bloody beer(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>ice-cold Willer \(([0-9]+)\) \+ tomato \(([0-9]+)\)
 > YES --- green beer(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>ten-leaf clover \(([0-9]+)\) \+ ice-cold Willer \(([0-9]+)\)
 > YES --- rum and cola(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>bottle of rum \(([0-9]+)\) \+ Cloaca-Cola \(([0-9]+)\)
 > YES --- whiskey and cola(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>bottle of whiskey \(([0-9]+)\) \+ Cloaca-Cola \(([0-9]+)\)
 > Checking for Discoveries [Food]
 > YES --- plain pizza(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>tomato \(([0-9]+)\) \+ flat dough \(([0-9]+)\)
 > YES --- pr0n cocktail(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>catsup \(([0-9]+)\) \+ pr0n legs \(([0-9]+)\)
 > YES --- rocky road ice cream(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>glass of baboon milk \(([0-9]+)\) \+ floaty gravel \(([0-9]+)\)
 > YES --- pr0n cocktail(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>ketchup \(([0-9]+)\) \+ pr0n legs \(([0-9]+)\)
 > NO --- plain pizza(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>wad of dough \(([0-9]+)\) \+ tomato \(([0-9]+)\)
 > YES --- rocky road ice cream(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>glass of goat's milk \(([0-9]+)\) \+ floaty gravel \(([0-9]+)\)
 > Checking for Discoveries [Jewelery]
 > Checking for Discoveries [Meat Pasting]
 > YES --- Staff of Ed(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>Eye of Ed \(([0-9]+)\) \+ Staff of Ed, almost \(([0-9]+)\)
 > YES --- makeshift SCUBA gear(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>fishtank \(([0-9]+)\) \+ hosed fishbowl \(([0-9]+)\)
 > YES --- Staff of Ed(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>Staff of Fats \(([0-9]+)\) \+ headpiece of the Staff of Ed \(([0-9]+)\)
 > YES --- makeshift SCUBA gear(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>fishbowl \(([0-9]+)\) \+ hosed tank \(([0-9]+)\)
 > Checking for Discoveries [Meatsmithing]
 > YES --- dripping meat crossbow(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>catsup \(([0-9]+)\) \+ basic meat crossbow \(([0-9]+)\)
 > YES --- dripping meat staff(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>catsup \(([0-9]+)\) \+ basic meat staff \(([0-9]+)\)
 > YES --- dripping meat sword(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>basic meat sword \(([0-9]+)\) \+ catsup \(([0-9]+)\)
 > NO --- gatorskin umbrella(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>goatskin umbrella \(([0-9]+)\) \+ gator skin \(([0-9]+)\)
 > YES --- meatloaf helmet(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>basic meat helmet \(([0-9]+)\) \+ catsup \(([0-9]+)\)
 > YES --- sticky meat kilt(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>really really sticky spider web \(([0-9]+)\) \+ basic meat kilt \(([0-9]+)\)
 > YES --- dripping meat crossbow(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>ketchup \(([0-9]+)\) \+ basic meat crossbow \(([0-9]+)\)
 > YES --- dripping meat staff(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>ketchup \(([0-9]+)\) \+ basic meat staff \(([0-9]+)\)
 > YES --- dripping meat sword(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>basic meat sword \(([0-9]+)\) \+ ketchup \(([0-9]+)\)
 > YES --- meatloaf helmet(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>basic meat helmet \(([0-9]+)\) \+ ketchup \(([0-9]+)\)
 > NO --- gatorskin umbrella(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>titanium assault umbrella \(([0-9]+)\) \+ gator skin \(([0-9]+)\)
 > NO --- sticky meat kilt(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>really really sticky spider web \(([0-9]+)\) \+ basic meat skirt \(([0-9]+)\)
Every single thing that says NO I actually have discovered already. I also tried to run the diagnosis version and it errored out with a KoLmafia declares world peace.

bumcheekcity

The diagnostic version SHOULD error out. It's of no use now, don't worry about it. Could you upload the HTML of your discoveries pages please, as well as tell me if you have inventory images/one click crafting on or off? Thanks - I WILL get this regex perfect one day.

Salculd

Can you tell me if you have inventory images/one click crafting on or off (the script tells you in the first few blue lines). Thanks.

Images are (well, were) off, one-click crafting is on. I ran it again with inventory images turned on and everything was right then. Plus, when I then turned them back off and ran it a third time, it was still right, so either you've fixed it on your end now or toggling that once fixed it.

Rinn

Developer
Images are on, one click crafting is on.

Attachments

• booze.txt
    51.3 KB · Views: 143
  • arms & armor.txt
    77.6 KB · Views: 42
  • foods.txt
    79.6 KB · Views: 31

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
My page (for bmaher) has a Contents link (and corresponding text) to the Disc - Misc section which isn't on my page, instead of to Mr. Store stuff which is on my page. The 5 sections above that have correct links.

Winterbay

It still can't seem to recognise my two bloody beers. I have the discoveries in my discovery page, but not on the snapshot page. I have 1-click-crafting on and images off it that matters.

psy

Sorry if 1) this isn't the right place to post this and 2) if it's already been mentioned/addressed but the script seems to be missing that I know both bloody beer and pebblebrau boozes, and the rocky road ice cream foods.

bumcheekcity

I can't do the regex for multiple discovery discoveries, I'm sorry, there's just too many options for me to be able to code it all in. If anyone can find out how to do it, that would be a massive help, but until then they'll have to be unsupported.

Winterbay

That's a shame, but perhaps you should mark them out in the profile in some way then? Something like change their colour to grey since tehy can't be assessed currently and then there is no need for them to be red. They are simply undecided...