bumcheekcity's Easy Snapshot Maker

bumcheekcity

Are you using 1.3? I re-ran it both with and without Inventory Images enabled. It was fine WITH them, but didn't pick them up WITHOUT inventory images.

halfvoid

It doesn't seem to be recognizing that i have a store. Also. It says i have the BRICKO Libram but not the Summon Brickos skill.

bumcheekcity

To be honest, I should really just replace blackbird with "none".

Halfvoid, what does the blue text say when you first run the script? And I've added the Summon BRICKOs skill.

Lajcik

Didn't seem to pickup my brickos skill.

If you have time - a good idea would be to add a dialog (or if that's not possible, a config option) to select what you want to synch.

halfvoid

You have no store.
You have a display case with at least one item in it.
This is bumcheekcity's snapshot maker! This script takes a snapshot of your character and uploads it to my server at bumcheekcity.com
Updating map files...
Checking skills...
Checking tattoos...
Requesting store inventory...
Store inventory request complete.
Checking trophies...
Checking familiars...
Checking hobopolis loot and hobo codes...
Checking Slime Tube loot...
Checking War Medals...
Checking for Telescope
Checking for Ascension Rewards
Checking for Discoveries [Cocktail]
Checking for Discoveries [Food]
Checking for Discoveries [Jewelery]
Checking for Discoveries [Meat Pasting]
Checking for Discoveries [Meatsmithing]
Checking for Discoveries [Misc]
Checking for Mr. Items

Successfully done. Visit the following URL to see your snapshot!
http://bumcheekcity.com/kol/profile.php?u=halfvoid
Setup your snapshot profile here:
http://bumcheekcity.com/kol/profilesetup.php?u=halfvoid

Oddly enough i don't have a display case either.

icon315

Oddly enough i don't have a display case either.

I see the problem he messed up on the order of the script.....LOOK

Code:
//Check for a display case.
if (index_of(visit_url("/displaycollection.php?who=" + my_id()), "This player doesn't have a display case...") == -1) {
	//Then they have a display case. But I have to check if there's anything in there. 
	if (index_of(visit_url("/displaycollection.php?who=" + my_id()), "This display case is currently empty.") == -1)
	{
		//Then they have at least one item in there. 
		hasdisplay = true;
		debug("You have a store with at least one item in it.");
	} else {
		debug("You have a store, but no items in it.");
	}
} else {
	debug("You have no store.");
}

//Check for a store.
if (index_of(visit_url("charsheet.php"), "in the Mall of Loathing") > 0)
{
	if (index_of(visit_url("mallstore.php?whichstore="+my_id()), "This store's inventory is currently empty. Try again later.") == -1)
	{
		hasstore = true;
		debug("You have a display case with at least one item in it.");
	} else {
		debug("You have a display case, but no items in it.");
	}
} else {
	debug("You have no display case.");
}

It should be this

Code:
//Check for a display case.
if (index_of(visit_url("/displaycollection.php?who=" + my_id()), "This player doesn't have a display case...") == -1) {
	//Then they have a display case. But I have to check if there's anything in there. 
	if (index_of(visit_url("/displaycollection.php?who=" + my_id()), "This display case is currently empty.") == -1)
	{
		//Then they have at least one item in there. 
		hasdisplay = true;
		debug("You have a Display case with at least one item in it.");
	} else {
		debug("You have a Display case, but no items in it.");
	}
} else {
	debug("You have no Display case.");
}

//Check for a store.
if (index_of(visit_url("charsheet.php"), "in the Mall of Loathing") > 0)
{
	if (index_of(visit_url("mallstore.php?whichstore="+my_id()), "This store's inventory is currently empty. Try again later.") == -1)
	{
		hasstore = true;
		debug("You have a Store with at least one item in it.");
	} else {
		debug("You have a Store, but no items in it.");
	}
} else {
	debug("You have no Store.");
}

RIGHT?

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Heh.

20-some years ago, I was meetin with some fellow engineers about founding a startup company. One of us was a Brit. We discussed what to name the company:

Brit: How about "Seven Pound Systems"?
Me: Nah. People would think we were half stoned.
Brit: <cracks up in laughter>

:)

scottsaxman

No clue if this has been discussed, or would be of interest to anyone else - what about adding a list of hobopolis instruments?

bumcheekcity

Hobopolis instruments will not be added. I'm sorry, there's just a limit to what I can collect, and the Hobopolis instruments can generally be bought by the relevant classes too easily. There is another script available here to show you things like this.

Edit: Version 1.4 uploaded. Fixes the BRICKO skill, the Grimore's, the blue text and the discoveries for those of us who don't have inventory images turned on.

Last edited:

icon315

Do you think you can make it so that all the loot tells you how many they have (Like the Medals) unless they have only of them 1?

Bale

Minion
I'd like to request that you move the Crimbo 2009 and Travelling Trader skills from "Other" up to the class skill section.

There's plenty of reason to believe that they belong there. Their skill numbers indicate class affiliation, they require class items to use buffs and the AT skills are limited by number of songs. The trader skills can even only be learned if you are the correct class. If Spookyraven and Sea skills belong there, then these do also.