bumcheekcend.ash - A zero setup semi-automated ascension script!

How does bcasc_borisSkills work? I'm running a cannon fodder account through Boris to test things before I take Otori through an automated tour to test things. I tried setting this to "true" with the hope it would buy skills automatically, but it didn't. Do I need to specify the skill tree order I want or something instead? Edit: while I'm at it, does the train clancy variable repond to true/false or something else? I didn't get to test that one today.

Last edited:

mrzarch

Does bumcheekascend do any checking before it passes off to the custom combat script? I'm in an odd situation on a Jarlsberg run where I can call WHAM just fine from Mafia, but if I run bumcheekascend, it aborts saying that I don't have any spells that can four-shot the monster.

Crowther

Does bumcheekascend do any checking before it passes off to the custom combat script? I'm in an odd situation on a Jarlsberg run where I can call WHAM just fine from Mafia, but if I run bumcheekascend, it aborts saying that I don't have any spells that can four-shot the monster.
I've been doing lots of testing both ways and I don't see any difference in WHAM run manually from the CLI or relay browser vs run via BCC ascend. On the other hand, I've got every skill and can one-hit just about everything, so I'm not sure how much that says. If I was debugging your situation, I'd bump verbosity up to 10 and try it both ways and see what's different. However, it's an awful lot to read.

Theraze

How does bcasc_borisSkills work? I'm running a cannon fodder account through Boris to test things before I take Otori through an automated tour to test things. I tried setting this to "true" with the hope it would buy skills automatically, but it didn't. Do I need to specify the skill tree order I want or something instead? Edit: while I'm at it, does the train clancy variable repond to true/false or something else? I didn't get to test that one today.

If I remember properly, you set which tree-number you want it to automatically try to buy. So 312, 123, 231, whatever. :)

bumcheekcity

I'm in the process of writing a consult function for Jarlsberg, with the intention of having it overridable with your CCS (like Myst ascensions).

I've now uploaded the changes to the script. You should be able to set doJarlAsCCS = true.

Winterbay

bcasc_borisSkills: Use 1, 2 and 3 for the different trees and it'll learn the skills in that tree order. Or you can set it to auto (which is the same as 321).

autoClancy should be set to 0, 1, L or C (or any combination thereof). 0 means "abort so I can fix them myself", 1 means "do it for me", L means stop after the Luter and C means to get the Crumhorn when you have enough meat and can get to the beach. So, "1C" means to level Clancy up automatically and also get the Crumhorn.

In regards to CunsulScritps: You need to set the myst/jarlsberg-option for this to work (bcasc_doMystAsCCS should be "true" that is) otherwise the internal consult scripts will be used.

I keep getting this error every since kol changed the giants castle

Multiple matches against Giant Castle.
Bad location value: "Giant Castle" (bumcheekascend v0.54.ash, line 2467)

What do I need to change?

Winterbay

You need to either a) wait for a new release or b) find the SVN-version.
Well, or I could add a version that runs to this post when I get home and you can use that.

Regarding Clancy: For full functionality the latest svn-version may be required (or 0.55 when that is released)

Edit: Added the latest version for those not wanting to poke around on sourceforge.

Attachments

• bumcheekascend.ash
    353 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:

Ioeth

bcasc_openTempleLater still doesn't appear to be in the latest bcsrelay_settings.txt file. Can it be added?

Winterbay

Send a message to Bumcheekcity. He's the only one with access and I forgot to mention that one when I last asked for things to be added.

Well, or I could add a version that runs to this post when I get home and you can use that.

Regarding Clancy: For full functionality the latest svn-version may be required (or 0.55 when that is released)

Edit: Added the latest version for those not wanting to poke around on sourceforge.

Finally! Thank you, I couldn't download it correctly from http://bumcheekascend.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/bumcheekascend/

Does it set MCD to 10 even though I disabled MCD in the settings for anyone else?

Last edited:

I could kiss you !! Thank you so much :D

Winterbay

The version posted a few posts above this one should mark the castle as finished when it gets to level 10 and then abort so you can do it manually, If you rerun it after that it will move on as if the castle is done.
Or you can use the alias:
Code:
alias bcasc_set -> ash string what = $string[%%]; set_property("bcasc_stage_"+what, my_ascensions());

and then you can enter "bcasc_set casle" into the CLI and it should set it as done.

bumcheekcity

I'm on holiday to India for two weeks commencing next weekend. I think it best to spin a new castle/Jarlsberg version before then.

jamfan14

Script parsing error (bumcheekascend v0.54.ash, line 1)

(I'm in Jarslberg)

any help is appreciated?

Version 53 sort of works if that also helps identify the problem

jamfan14

Last edited: