bumcheekcend.ash - A zero setup semi-automated ascension script!

Teel

Odd, I think I was just adventuring in the Noob Cave:

Code:
BCC: This isn't actually adventuring at the noob cave. Don't worry. 
You've had the crap beaten out of you... attempting to find some more crap.
Unable to cure beaten up! Go sewer or adventure someplace wussier.
Restoring HP! Currently at 0 of 58 HP, 75 of 218 MP, current meat: 8751 ... Target HP = 53.
Casting Lasagna Bandages 1 times...
You gain 22 hit points
Lasagna Bandages was successfully cast.
Casting Disco Power Nap 1 times...
You gain 40 hit points
Disco Power Nap was successfully cast.

Visit to Mountain: Noob Cave in progress...

[978] Noob Cave
Encounter: crate
Strategy: attack with weapon
Round 0: teel wins initiative!
You lose 24 hit points
BCC: Monster HP is 11
BCC: These are the figures for Cannelloni Cannon: Bonus: 30.0 and 1.2%//0.0/0.0/0.0/0.0/0.0/El: 0.0/Myst: 76.0
BCC: I expect 58 damage from Cannelloni Cannon
BCC: These are the figures for Fearful Fettucini: Bonus: 30.0 and 1.2%//0.0/0.0/0.0/0.0/0.0/El: 0.0/Myst: 76.0
BCC: I expect 119 damage from Fearful Fettucini
BCC: These are the figures for Ravioli Shurikens: Bonus: 30.0 and 1.2%//0.0/0.0/0.0/0.0/0.0/El: 0.0/Myst: 76.0
BCC: I expect 37 damage from Ravioli Shurikens
BCC: These are the figures for Spaghetti Spear: Bonus: 30.0 and 1.2%//0.0/0.0/0.0/0.0/0.0/El: 0.0/Myst: 76.0
BCC: I expect 8 damage from Spaghetti Spear
BCC: We're actually NOT going to one-shot because noodles and then two shotting would be cheaper.
Round 1: teel casts ENTANGLING NOODLES!
Round 2: Trorg mimics a red-and-white striped ATM, and dispenses a little extra Meat.
You gain 129 Meat.
BCC: Monster HP is 11
BCC: These are the figures for Cannelloni Cannon: Bonus: 30.0 and 1.2%//0.0/0.0/0.0/0.0/0.0/El: 0.0/Myst: 76.0
BCC: These are the figures for Fearful Fettucini: Bonus: 30.0 and 1.2%//0.0/0.0/0.0/0.0/0.0/El: 0.0/Myst: 76.0
BCC: These are the figures for Ravioli Shurikens: Bonus: 30.0 and 1.2%//0.0/0.0/0.0/0.0/0.0/El: 0.0/Myst: 76.0
BCC: These are the figures for Spaghetti Spear: Bonus: 30.0 and 1.2%//0.0/0.0/0.0/0.0/0.0/El: 0.0/Myst: 76.0
BCC: We're actually NOT going to one-shot because noodles and then two shotting would be cheaper.
BCC: We are going to two-shot with Spaghetti Spear
Round 2: teel casts SPAGHETTI SPEAR!
Round 3: crate takes 10 damage.
BCC: Monster HP is 1
BCC: We are going to one-shot with Spaghetti Spear
Round 3: teel casts SPAGHETTI SPEAR!
Round 4: crate takes 14 damage.
Round 4: teel wins the fight!
You acquire an item: bottle of vodka
After Battle: Trorg gorges himself on candy from his bag. And hey, look, he dropped some!
You acquire an item: Polka Pop
You gain 2 Wizardliness
You gain 1 Smarm

Uhoh. Please use the map and fight the crab manually.

I also have popsicle stick (3).

Last edited:

roippi

Developer
Please use [code] code goes here [/code] when pasting from the gCLI.

You were beaten up and the script couldn't remove it. Are you using Bale's universal recovery?

Dankia_Talos

So, I know you said softcore wasn't implemented yet, but fairly major issues should probably be reported, right? In softcore, the script will not change outfits to do outfit-specific areas, notably the cove so far, which results in an infinite loop of 'you can't get into that area' and 'mood swing complete' switching.

This's one of those infinite loops that requires restarting mafia altogether, to note.

bumcheekcity

So, I know you said softcore wasn't implemented yet, but fairly major issues should probably be reported, right? In softcore, the script will not change outfits to do outfit-specific areas, notably the cove so far, which results in an infinite loop of 'you can't get into that area' and 'mood swing complete' switching.

This's one of those infinite loops that requires restarting mafia altogether, to note.

Report whatever the heck you like :p

Though of course, that is a pretty massive bug, I've already fixed it in 0.27.

Ferdawoon

How are you getting it to add saucespheres to the mood? The script doesn't do that. Could you post the function willMood() in your script? It should just be a few lines, please post it in its entirety.

Did not find anything in the willmood() stuffs. Unless it is hiding somewhere else than in the BCCAscend script.

Searching the script for Saucespheres though I get this
PHP:
void defaultMood(boolean castMojo) {
	cli_execute("mood bumcheekascend; mood clear");
	switch (my_primestat()) {
		case $stat[Muscle] :
			if (my_level() > 5 && my_path() != "Bees Hate You") { cli_execute("trigger lose_effect, Tiger!, use 5 Ben-Gal Balm"); }
			if (my_level() < 7 && castMojo && have_skill($skill[The Magical Mojomuscular Melody])) cli_execute("trigger lose_effect, The Magical Mojomuscular Melody, cast 1 The Magical Mojomuscular Melody");
			if (anHero()) {
				if (have_skill($skill[The Power Ballad of the Arrowsmith])) cli_execute("trigger lose_effect, Power Ballad of the Arrowsmith, cast 1 The Power Ballad of the Arrowsmith");
			} else {
				if (have_skill($skill[The Moxious Madrigal])) cli_execute("trigger lose_effect, The Moxious Madrigal, cast 1 The Moxious Madrigal");
			}
			if (have_skill($skill[Patience of the Tortoise])) cli_execute("trigger lose_effect, Patience of the Tortoise, cast 1 Patience of the Tortoise");
			if (have_skill($skill[Seal Clubbing Frenzy])) cli_execute("trigger lose_effect, Seal Clubbing Frenzy, cast 1 Seal Clubbing Frenzy");
			if (my_level() > 9 && have_skill($skill[Rage of the Reindeer])) cli_execute("trigger lose_effect, Rage of the Reindeer, cast 1 Rage of the Reindeer");
		break;

case $stat[Mysticality] :
			if (my_level() > 5) { cli_execute("trigger lose_effect, Butt-Rock Hair, use 5 hair spray"); }
			if (my_level() > 5) { cli_execute("trigger lose_effect, Glittering Eyelashes, use 5 glittery mascara"); }
			if (my_level() < 7 && castMojo && have_skill($skill[The Moxious Madrigal])) cli_execute("trigger lose_effect, The Moxious Madrigal, cast 1 The Moxious Madrigal");
			if (my_level() < 7  && have_skill($skill[Springy Fusilli])) cli_execute("trigger lose_effect, Springy Fusilli, cast 1 Springy Fusilli");
			if (have_skill($skill[The Magical Mojomuscular Melody]) && my_maxmp() < 200) cli_execute("trigger lose_effect, The Magical Mojomuscular Melody, cast 1 The Magical Mojomuscular Melody");
			if (have_skill($skill[Manicotti Meditation]) && my_level() < 5) cli_execute("trigger lose_effect, Pasta Oneness, cast 1 Manicotti Meditation");
			if (have_skill($skill[Sauce Contemplation]) && my_level() < 5) cli_execute("trigger lose_effect, Saucemastery, cast 1 Sauce Contemplation");
			if (have_skill($skill[Moxie of the Mariachi])) cli_execute("trigger lose_effect, Mariachi Mood, cast 1 Moxie of the Mariachi");
			if (have_skill($skill[Disco Aerobics])) cli_execute("trigger lose_effect, Disco State of Mind, cast 1 Disco Aerobics");
			if (have_skill($skill[Jabañero Saucesphere]) && my_class() == $class[sauceror]) cli_execute("trigger lose_effect, Jabañero Saucesphere, cast 1 Jabañero Saucesphere");
			if (have_skill($skill[Jalapeño Saucesphere]) && my_class() == $class[sauceror]) cli_execute("trigger lose_effect, Jalapeño Saucesphere, cast 1 Jalapeño Saucesphere");		break;

case $stat[Moxie] :
			if (my_level() > 5) { cli_execute("trigger lose_effect, Butt-Rock Hair, use 5 hair spray"); }
			if (have_skill($skill[The Moxious Madrigal])) cli_execute("trigger lose_effect, The Moxious Madrigal, cast 1 The Moxious Madrigal");
			if (my_level() < 7 && castMojo && have_skill($skill[The Magical Mojomuscular Melody])) cli_execute("trigger lose_effect, The Magical Mojomuscular Melody, cast 1 The Magical Mojomuscular Melody");
			if (have_skill($skill[Moxie of the Mariachi])) cli_execute("trigger lose_effect, Mariachi Mood, cast 1 Moxie of the Mariachi");
			if (have_skill($skill[Disco Aerobics])) cli_execute("trigger lose_effect, Disco State of Mind, cast 1 Disco Aerobics");
		break;
	}
	//Skills that we want no matter what.
	if (have_skill($skill[leash of linguini])) cli_execute("trigger lose_effect, Leash of Linguini, cast 1 Leash of Linguini");
}

Come to think of it though, I did use Winterbays version here as well, as I'm using another myst consultscript than consultMyst, and lazy as I am I just nicked his version with all the editing already done. Probably something else he have changed.. He love his Mystclasses :eek:

Last edited:

Winterbay

Yeah, the saucespheres are my fault. I sent you modifications via Facebook that should help lower that part a bit. I like to use the spheres since they return mana and hp when I use saucespells which quite often makes it worth it by saving enough MP over 5-10 turns to cover the costs of the spheres.
But there should probably be a mp-check as well as the suggested level-check I sent you.

bumcheekcity

Please don't report bugs in modified versions of the script in this page.

Feel free to modify it all you like, but sort out bugs with your modifications yourself.

Ferdawoon

Please don't report bugs in modified versions of the script in this page.

Feel free to modify it all you like, but sort out bugs with your modifications yourself.

Yeh sorry about that, not used to having BCCAscend being one of the modified files so completly forgot about it =S

Winterbay

I think I've figured out how to do the bat-quest in BHY. My BHY-section of bcascBats1 currently looks like this:

Code:
else
{	//Adventure 1 turn at a time to find the screambats.
	if(count(split_string(visit_url("bathole.php"), "action=rubble")) == 4) {
		print("BCC: Hunting for a screambat.");
		repeat {
			bumminiAdv(1, $location[Guano Junction], "");
		} until(last_monster() != $monster[screambat]);
	}
	if(count(split_string(visit_url("bathole.php"), "action=rubble")) == 3) {
		print("BCC: Hunting for a second screambat.");
		repeat {
			bumminiAdv(1, $location[Batrat and Ratbat Burrow], "");
	}
	if(count(split_string(visit_url("bathole.php"), "action=rubble")) == 2) {
		print("BCC: Hunting for a third screambat.");
		repeat {
			bumminiAdv(1, $location[Beanbat Chamber], "");
	}
}

LordDerby

For whatever reason script fails to recognize that I've completed the Cobb Knob King quest ( manually, going the Harem route ). It started collecting the Elite Guard suit, but when it got to the "Knob frosting" part, which drops only if you have a uniform, it didn't equip it.

I am having this same problem, as a softcore sauceror. It started out trying to do the cake, and I probably spent a day's worth of adventures there without noticing. Once I realized it wasn't going to do the quest automatically, I did it manually, did a few other quests, and it *still* tries to make a knob cake every time the script runs.

I am trying to play without the script for a few days, and might check back later to see if it thinks I've finished the Knob yet.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I am trying to play without the script for a few days, and might check back later to see if it thinks I've finished the Knob yet.

I know very little about this script, but I'm almost certain that it will not work like that. If you don't want to do the entire run manually, you'll need to find the setting that the script uses for tracking that quest and update it manually.

LordDerby

Yeah, I decided to do what the script was trying to do (make a knob cake), and once I did that it figured out the king was dead. But then when it was trying to do the pirate quest, after it farmed the swashbuckling getup, it started trying to go to Barrrney's without wearing the outfit. So, my best guess at what's going is that the code that keeps you wearing your regular outfit in softcore is preventing the script from changing into quest-specific outfits.

Lashine

I've had evilometer bugs for the last few versions as well. Just started a new ascension, and 0.26 won't start.

Code:
> call scripts\bumcheekascend v0.26.ash

Bad item value: "evilometer" (bumcheekascend v0.26.ash, line 2148)

Theraze

Update your mafia to the latest daily build. KoL changed the cyrpt: its items, monsters, and adventure numbers.

Lashine

I am running the latest hourly build (KoLmafia-9442.jar). Tried 9431 since I had it on hand, and it does the same. Refreshed the session several times, restarted Mafia, etc. but it's still stuck.

--
Edit: Hmm, seems some file in the data folder was being overriden for some reason. Deleted the folder and let Mafia rebuild it. Fine now.

Last edited:

Galanodel

Got a new bug for you. It looks like the script is actually adventuring at the noob cave when doing the hidden city, but only when it runs across non-combats or an altar. I have Popsicle sticks to prove it ;D

Darkuwa

Script kept me in mining gear after clearing rubble instead of putting optimized gear back on to fight goats resulting in infinite loop of "You can't hit anything here"