bumcheekcend.ash - A zero setup semi-automated ascension script!

I found out my issue with the default familiar...I had what I had named the familiar there, instead of 'Frumious Bandersnatch'. Once I changed that it used my bander instead of my volleyball. :)

Rhodan

There seems to be an error on line 633. There's a dot pretending to be a comma in this piece of code:

print("BCC: This script is estimating this ("+opp+") monster's HP as "+monster_attack()+" - "+monster_hp()+".". "purple");

Many thanks for this wonderful script by the way, it's better at ascending than I am!

Last edited:

Atreyuu

I'm getting the error with r9380, pretty sure that's the most recent build. But it's probably an issue on my end somewhere.

Edit: Ok, did a "clean install" of mafia and now it seems to be working. Not sure where the conflict is/was but it was on my end.

Last edited:

Solgrid

I don't now if this has been covered, but I would like to repay you for providing this script and updating it. What would be a good be a good way to repay your kindness for providing this script? Do you want a Mr. A, or a particular item(s) you are collecting? Again thanks for all you do bumcheekcity, and all the others who make things like this possible!

bumcheekcity

Donations of meat or Mr. A's are always accepted - though probably best to send to my mall multi - bumcheekmallmulti - as I'm in hardcore for a long time. Thanks!

Winterbay

I'm getting the error with r9380, pretty sure that's the most recent build. But it's probably an issue on my end somewhere.

Edit: Ok, did a "clean install" of mafia and now it seems to be working. Not sure where the conflict is/was but it was on my end.

Possibly a strange override. Un "update clear" would probably have worked as well.

Tom Sawyer

Ok I am seeing an error where the script breaks as it thinks the level 7 crypt quest is not complete. It wants an Evilometer to continue but that has been used and removed.

I did jump from one computer to another so perhaps that is the issue?

bumcheekcity

Ok I am seeing an error where the script breaks as it thinks the level 7 crypt quest is not complete. It wants an Evilometer to continue but that has been used and removed.

I did jump from one computer to another so perhaps that is the issue?

Always include CLI output, please. It really helps to debug your problem.

JoK[e]

How about Xenomorph support? Like automatic equipment change, disabling other stat/drop familiars.

Actually, I'd settle for the script not automatically taking off its equipment (even when it was already equipped and there is no alternate equipment available). Can't quite find where in the code it does that...