bumcheekcend.ash - A zero setup semi-automated ascension script!

Theraze

Looks like the problem was not equipping the right outfit first, or having the fledges or something equipped when they weren't supposed to be, or... something similar. What you quoted appears irrelevant to the problem except for the Reqest/abort. Showing the part where the script equips you would be very helpful there.

bumcheekcity

That should maybe be one of the options for how to do the war automation... allowing abort in addition to frat and hippy so that it just goes down to the user. Any objections to that?

And still haven't gotten any objections to dropping the forced-round-stasis count to 15...

If I don't end up with any objections by tomorrow, I'll probably try to make both of those possible... aborting automation on the war entirely (for whose who like to micromanage) and dropping the forced stasis. Note that if you've set it to use a CCS and it's set to stasis gremlins, you can still stasis them for 25 rounds... or 29... or however many more you want. :)

These both seem like sensible ideas and good additions to the script. "abort" can become a third setting for the war.

Looks like the problem was not equipping the right outfit first, or having the fledges or something equipped when they weren't supposed to be, or... something similar. What you quoted appears irrelevant to the problem except for the Reqest/abort. Showing the part where the script equips you would be very helpful there.

Here ya go: BCC: Maximizing '+outfit swashbuckling getup'
Maximizing (1st time may take a while)...
536 combinations checked, best score 544.00
Mind control device already at 0
BCC: levelMe(87, false) called.
Cleared mood.
Set mood trigger: When I get Just the Best Anapests, uneffect just the best anapests
Set mood trigger: When I run low on Mariachi Mood, cast 1 Moxie of the Mariachi
Set mood trigger: When I run low on Disco State of Mind, cast 1 Disco Aerobics
Set mood trigger: When I run low on Jalapeño Saucesphere, cast 1 Jalapeño Saucesphere
Mood swing complete.
Need to Level up a bit to get at least 87 buffed Primestat. This means getting 13 Primestat.
BCC: But, we're a myst class, so we don't really mind about safe moxie that much. We'll only try to get 84 instead.
BCC: Maximizing '+outfit swashbuckling getup'
Maximizing...
Maximizing...
BCC: Trying to check bcs_fam_items on the Bumcheekcity servers.
Checking for familiar 'jumpsuited hound dog' where x=1
Putting Gron the Rogue Program back into terrarium...
Taking Gofflesby the Jumpsuited Hound Dog out of terrarium...

Theraze

So committed. Believe I got it all right... threw in a few extra side=abort checks near the end of the war, but I think they might be needed... the indentation doesn't seem properly consistent. :)

Anyways, 15 rounds forced stasis, abort is now a valid war-choice.

Edit to not double post:
Here ya go: BCC: Maximizing '+outfit swashbuckling getup'
Maximizing (1st time may take a while)...
Mind control device already at 0
BCC: levelMe(87, false) called.
Cleared mood.
Set mood trigger: When I get Just the Best Anapests, uneffect just the best anapests
Set mood trigger: When I run low on Jalapeño Saucesphere, cast 1 Jalapeño Saucesphere
Mood swing complete.
Need to Level up a bit to get at least 87 buffed Primestat. This means getting 13 Primestat.
BCC: But, we're a myst class, so we don't really mind about safe moxie that much. We'll only try to get 84 instead.
Maximizing...
Maximizing...
BCC: Trying to check bcs_fam_items on the Bumcheekcity servers.
Checking for familiar 'jumpsuited hound dog' where x=1
Putting Gron the Rogue Program back into terrarium...
Taking Gofflesby the Jumpsuited Hound Dog out of terrarium...

Isn't the obligatory pirate's cove the version where you DON'T have the outfit on? Seems odd that you have it wearing that and then adventuring there... any chance you're running SC or something else that might confuse things up?

Last edited:
So committed. Believe I got it all right... threw in a few extra side=abort checks near the end of the war, but I think they might be needed... the indentation doesn't seem properly consistent. :)

Anyways, 15 rounds forced stasis, abort is now a valid war-choice.

Edit to not double post:

Isn't the obligatory pirate's cove the version where you DON'T have the outfit on? Seems odd that you have it wearing that and then adventuring there... any chance you're running SC or something else that might confuse things up?

I am HC Pastamancer and I am wearing the Swashbucking getup already when it did this

Theraze

If that's the case, mafia most likely had its inventory get out of sync on a network blip, since our only trips to the Obligatory are when one of the item pieces are not available yet, to collect the parts for the Swashbuckling outfit. Note that mafia does not refresh your worn equipment on a refresh inv, so... refresh all (or combining refresh status and refresh inv, maybe) should get it back and sorted. Nothing we can do in the script to make your connection not blip and confuse mafia though. :( Sorry.

Unless it tried to level up there. But then you should have information that it was trying to level up... which looks like it might have been the case?

Edit: Committed !is_wearing_outfit("swashbuckling getup") to the Cove availability. Should make it no longer try to go there similarly to with the fledges.

Last edited:
If that's the case, mafia most likely had its inventory get out of sync on a network blip, since our only trips to the Obligatory are when one of the item pieces are not available yet, to collect the parts for the Swashbuckling outfit. Note that mafia does not refresh your worn equipment on a refresh inv, so... refresh all (or combining refresh status and refresh inv, maybe) should get it back and sorted. Nothing we can do in the script to make your connection not blip and confuse mafia though. :( Sorry.

Unless it tried to level up there. But then you should have information that it was trying to level up... which looks like it might have been the case?

Edit: Committed !is_wearing_outfit("swashbuckling getup") to the Cove availability. Should make it no longer try to go there similarly to with the fledges.

Ok fixed that yeah. Now getting this:

need 101 base Mysticality (going levelling)
Cleared mood.
Set mood trigger: When I run low on Butt-Rock Hair, use 5 hair spray
BCC: Switching Familiar for General Use
BCC: Setting the default familiar to your choice of 'Cheshire Bat'.
Putting Gofflesby the Jumpsuited Hound Dog back into terrarium...
Taking Ricola the Cheshire Bat out of terrarium...
Mood swing complete.

Request 1 of 163 (Pandamonium: The Laugh Floor) in progress...
You can't get to that area.

I have get steel items set to false

Theraze

Have you cleansed the taint yet? The important part of that check that's applying to the script believing you can go there is checking if you've already completed the Friar quest. If so... we might need to unlock the steel quest even if people aren't going to finish it. Unless there's a separate questlog check to show that you've unlocked it up.

Winterbay

I think Pandamonium is only available if you visit the container document first so either we disallow levelling there if we do not do the steel quest or we start the quest anyway but never finish it.

Have you cleansed the taint yet? The important part of that check that's applying to the script believing you can go there is checking if you've already completed the Friar quest. If so... we might need to unlock the steel quest even if people aren't going to finish it. Unless there's a separate questlog check to show that you've unlocked it up.

I have not yet cleansed the taint.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
Since I complained up thread, it appears that BCCAscend will now do what it needs to do to honor the request for a 100% run. Leastwise the signs are that my most recent run completed at 100% as requested. Thank you.

Theraze

I have not yet cleansed the taint.

Then I have no idea which part of
Code:
	case $location[The Laugh Floor]:
	case $location[Infernal Rackets Backstage]:
	case $location[Pandamonium Slums]: return (primecheck(29) && (have_skill($skill[liver of steel]) || have_skill($skill[spleen of steel]) ||
										 have_skill($skill[stomach of steel]) || perm_urlcheck("questlog.php?which=2","cleansed the taint")));
said that it was okay. You wouldn't have had any of the steel organs and your completed quests shouldn't have had "cleansed the taint" listed, so... those zones should have been disallowed.

Then I have no idea which part of
Code:
	case $location[The Laugh Floor]:
	case $location[Infernal Rackets Backstage]:
	case $location[Pandamonium Slums]: return (primecheck(29) && (have_skill($skill[liver of steel]) || have_skill($skill[spleen of steel]) ||
										 have_skill($skill[stomach of steel]) || perm_urlcheck("questlog.php?which=2","cleansed the taint")));
said that it was okay. You wouldn't have had any of the steel organs and your completed quests shouldn't have had "cleansed the taint" listed, so... those zones should have been disallowed.

I cleared the taint manually and it didn't try to go there again

Valliant

I'm having a problem with the level 8 quest in my Big ascension: I've got two pieces of -combat gear in my bumcheekascend outfit as well as the ballroom song going, and so even if bumcheekcend shrugs the -combat buffs and casts carlweather's and musk of the moose, it still can't get up to a bonus to combats. This is a problem, as it tries to do the upper portion of the mountain by hunting ninja snowmen assassins, none of which will ever appear with the setup I have. I don't know whether it'd be easier to route over to the extreme slope in case of a set of insurmountable -combat modifiers or to force temporary unequipping of part of the outfit, but at the moment it'll happily spend 100 adventures looking for assassins it'll never find.

Last edited:

Winterbay

Yeah, that part of the code was written with using the maximizer completely in mind. If anyone wants to poke at it that's fine by me :)

If the script is stopped for some reason (in my case, best between battle wanted an update) and you try to fire it up again, it doesn't remove temporary amnesia before trying to use buffs.

Code:
> call scripts/bumcheekascend.ash

******************************************************************************************
******************************************************************************************
Thankyou for using bumcheekcity's ascension script. Please report all bugs on the sourceforge page available in my profile with a copy+paste from the CLI of the problematic points, and your username. Ask on the thread on the kolmafia.us forum for help and assistance with the script, particularly first time problems, and issues setting it up. 

BCC: Trying to check bcs_aliases on the Bumcheekcity servers.
Ascending Starting
Conditions list cleared.
BCC: Trying to check bcsrelay_settings on the Bumcheekcity servers.
Updating bcsrelay_settings.txt from '1 bcasc_100familiar string Familiar Name to use for 100% runs.2 bcasc_doWarAs string The string either frat or hippy.3 bcasc_doSideQuestArena boolean Do the sidequest - Arena4 bcasc_doSideQuestJunkyard boolean Do the sidequest - Junkyard5 bcasc_doSideQuestBeach boolean Do the sidequest - Beach6 bcasc_doSideQuestOrchard boolean Do the sidequest - Orchard7 bcasc_doSideQuestNuns boolean Do the sidequest - Nuns8 bcasc_doSideQuestDooks boolean Do the sidequest - Dooks9 bcasc_fightNS boolean Fight the NS10 bcasc_bartender boolean Make a Bartender after defeating the Bonerdagon11 bcasc_chef boolean Make a Chef after defeating the Bonerdagon, if you've picked up a chef's hat.12 bcasc_bedroom boolean Do the Bedroom to open the ballroom. If this is false, the script will abort the first time it needs to go to the ballroom.13 bcasc_cloverless boolean Cloverless Ascension14 bcasc_MineUnaccOnly boolean Only mine if you have turns of Unaccompanied Miner. If this is false, you'll just mine everything as soon as possible. Ignored if you don't have the skill.15 bcasc_sellgems boolean Sell your Pork Gems at the start of the ascension.16 bcasc_telescope boolean Have the script attempt to get your telescope items for you.17 bcasc_telescopeAsYouGo boolean False means you want the scope items collected at level 13 only. True means the script collects them as you go.18 bcasc_getItemsFromStorage boolean Set this to true if you want to get items from Hagnks automatically. If you don't have the script fight the NS, it won't do this anyway.19 bcasc_defaultFamiliar string Type the name of the familiar you want to use by default.20 bcasc_dontLevelInTemple boolean Set this to true to abort instead of ever levelling in the temple. This may be more efficient but less automated.21 bcasc_disableMCD boolean Set this to true to just disable the MCD. Could be of use for very low-skill ascensions.22 bcasc_shutUpAboutOtherScripts boolean Do not remind me about supplementry scripts.23 bcasc_doNotRemindAboutSoftcore boolean Do not warn me about setting up softcore, and allow the script to run. 24 bcasc_defaultCasualAction string Default action in casual. If this is blank, it default to "attack".25 bcasc_maxBees string Set this to a number that is the maximum number of "b"'s you are willing to tolerate in a BHY run. Overwritten by specific outfits.26 bcasc_doCasualAsHC boolean Set this to false if you want casual runs to be fought by using the "bcasc_defaultCasualAction" setting above (i.e. you can set free runaways and do a one-day casual). Otherwise, set it to true to do casual using your CSS.27 bcasc_doMystAsCCS boolean Set this to true to have myst runs use your CCS instead of the special bumcheekascend logic. 28 bcasc_skipSteel boolean Set this to true to skip getting the steel item.29 bcasc_sellWarItems boolean Sell the war items as appropriate at the end of the war and buy garters/poultices.30 bcasc_prepareFoodAndDrink boolean Prepare SCCs/ACCs and reagent pasta. Will still not eat them.31 bcasc_doNotFax boolean Set to true if you want to handle faxes yourself.32 bcasc_3KeysNoWand boolean Set to true if you want to get three keys and no wand.33 bcasc_doNotUseSpleen boolean Set to true if you don't want the script to use spleen items. It'll still GET the items either way.34 bcasc_doNotCloversToLevel boolean Set to true to not use clovers to level. We'll still use them in other places. 35 bcasc_disableMoods boolean Set to true to never use moods. May be of use for VERY low level characters. Recommended to keep false. 36 bcasc_fightProtectorSpectre boolean Fight the Protector Spectre as Moxie. We'll always fight it as Muscle or Myst.37 bcasc_ignoreSafeMoxInHardcore boolean Ignore safe moxie in hardcore. NOT recommended. 38 bcasc_useCloverInEntryway boolean Use a Clover to get the Snake Eyes in the Entryway39 bcasc_borisSkills string Detailed explanation of this setting is available at: http://kolmafia.us/showthread.php?4963-bumcheekcend-ash-A-zero-setup-semi-automated-ascension-script!&p=72759&viewfull=1#post7275940 bcasc_trainClancy string Detailed explanation of this setting is available at: http://kolmafia.us/showthread.php?4963-bumcheekcend-ash-A-zero-setup-semi-automated-ascension-script!&p=72759&viewfull=1#post7275941 bcasc_AllowML boolean If you want to use any +ML gear like the Astral Belt, set this. This should be combined with ignoring safe moxie and a good way to kill the monsters unless you want to either a) overlevel or b) die a lot.42 bcasc_dontTouchStuff boolean Set to true if you don't want the script to change your outfit or check for safeML. 43 bcasc_getLEW boolean Set to true if you want the script to create a Legendary Epic Weapon on top of the Epic Weapon.44 bcasc_ROFL boolean Set to true if you want to do the Baron's quest even though it is no longer a required quest.45 bcasc_doJarlAsCCS boolean Set this to true to have Jarlsberg runs use your CCS instead of the special bumcheekascend logic. 46 bcasc_makeJarlFood boolean Set this to true to have the script attempt to make food for Jarlsberg. Not recommended without all or virtually all the skills. 47 bcasc_SwapFood boolean Set this to true to have the script automatically swap between your food-familiars as Jarlsberg. It is recomended to have eaten and drunk first to avoid overusing the conjured items.48 bcasc_dailyDungeonEveryday boolean Set to true to adventure in the Daily Dungeon everyday.' to '1 bcasc_100familiar string Familiar Name to use for 100% runs.2 bcasc_doWarAs string The string either frat or hippy.3 bcasc_doSideQuestArena boolean Do the sidequest - Arena4 bcasc_doSideQuestJunkyard boolean Do the sidequest - Junkyard5 bcasc_doSideQuestBeach boolean Do the sidequest - Beach6 bcasc_doSideQuestOrchard boolean Do the sidequest - Orchard7 bcasc_doSideQuestNuns boolean Do the sidequest - Nuns8 bcasc_doSideQuestDooks boolean Do the sidequest - Dooks9 bcasc_fightNS boolean Fight the NS10 bcasc_bartender boolean Make a Bartender after defeating the Bonerdagon11 bcasc_chef boolean Make a Chef after defeating the Bonerdagon, if you've picked up a chef's hat.12 bcasc_bedroom boolean Do the Bedroom to open the ballroom. If this is false, the script will abort the first time it needs to go to the ballroom.13 bcasc_cloverless boolean Cloverless Ascension14 bcasc_MineUnaccOnly boolean Only mine if you have turns of Unaccompanied Miner. If this is false, you'll just mine everything as soon as possible. Ignored if you don't have the skill.15 bcasc_sellgems boolean Sell your Pork Gems at the start of the ascension.16 bcasc_telescope boolean Have the script attempt to get your telescope items for you.17 bcasc_telescopeAsYouGo boolean False means you want the scope items collected at level 13 only. True means the script collects them as you go.18 bcasc_getItemsFromStorage boolean Set this to true if you want to get items from Hagnks automatically. If you don't have the script fight the NS, it won't do this anyway.19 bcasc_defaultFamiliar string Type the name of the familiar you want to use by default.20 bcasc_dontLevelInTemple boolean Set this to true to abort instead of ever levelling in the temple. This may be more efficient but less automated.21 bcasc_disableMCD boolean Set this to true to just disable the MCD. Could be of use for very low-skill ascensions.22 bcasc_shutUpAboutOtherScripts boolean Do not remind me about supplementry scripts.23 bcasc_doNotRemindAboutSoftcore boolean Do not warn me about setting up softcore, and allow the script to run. 24 bcasc_defaultCasualAction string Default action in casual. If this is blank, it default to "attack".25 bcasc_maxBees string Set this to a number that is the maximum number of "b"'s you are willing to tolerate in a BHY run. Overwritten by specific outfits.26 bcasc_doCasualAsHC boolean Set this to false if you want casual runs to be fought by using the "bcasc_defaultCasualAction" setting above (i.e. you can set free runaways and do a one-day casual). Otherwise, set it to true to do casual using your CSS.27 bcasc_doMystAsCCS boolean Set this to true to have myst runs use your CCS instead of the special bumcheekascend logic. 28 bcasc_skipSteel boolean Set this to true to skip getting the steel item.29 bcasc_sellWarItems boolean Sell the war items as appropriate at the end of the war and buy garters/poultices.30 bcasc_prepareFoodAndDrink boolean Prepare SCCs/ACCs and reagent pasta. Will still not eat them.31 bcasc_doNotFax boolean Set to true if you want to handle faxes yourself.32 bcasc_3KeysNoWand boolean Set to true if you want to get three keys and no wand.33 bcasc_doNotUseSpleen boolean Set to true if you don't want the script to use spleen items. It'll still GET the items either way.34 bcasc_doNotCloversToLevel boolean Set to true to not use clovers to level. We'll still use them in other places. 35 bcasc_disableMoods boolean Set to true to never use moods. May be of use for VERY low level characters. Recommended to keep false. 36 bcasc_fightProtectorSpectre boolean Fight the Protector Spectre as Moxie. We'll always fight it as Muscle or Myst.37 bcasc_ignoreSafeMoxInHardcore boolean Ignore safe moxie in hardcore. NOT recommended. 38 bcasc_useCloverInEntryway boolean Use a Clover to get the Snake Eyes in the Entryway39 bcasc_borisSkills string Detailed explanation of this setting is available at: http://kolmafia.us/showthread.php?4963-bumcheekcend-ash-A-zero-setup-semi-automated-ascension-script!&p=72759&viewfull=1#post7275940 bcasc_trainClancy string Detailed explanation of this setting is available at: http://kolmafia.us/showthread.php?4963-bumcheekcend-ash-A-zero-setup-semi-automated-ascension-script!&p=72759&viewfull=1#post7275941 bcasc_AllowML boolean If you want to use any +ML gear like the Astral Belt, set this. This should be combined with ignoring safe moxie and a good way to kill the monsters unless you want to either a) overlevel or b) die a lot.42 bcasc_dontTouchStuff boolean Set to true if you don't want the script to change your outfit or check for safeML. 43 bcasc_getLEW boolean Set to true if you want the script to create a Legendary Epic Weapon on top of the Epic Weapon.44 bcasc_ROFL boolean Set to true if you want to do the Baron's quest even though it is no longer a required quest.45 bcasc_doJarlAsCCS boolean Set this to true to have Jarlsberg runs use your CCS instead of the special bumcheekascend logic. 46 bcasc_makeJarlFood boolean Set this to true to have the script attempt to make food for Jarlsberg. Not recommended without all or virtually all the skills. 47 bcasc_SwapFood boolean Set this to true to have the script automatically swap between your food-familiars as Jarlsberg. It is recomended to have eaten and drunk first to avoid overusing the conjured items.48 bcasc_dailyDungeonEveryday boolean Set to true to adventure in the Daily Dungeon everyday. '...
...bcsrelay_settings.txt updated.
BCC: We have not completed the stage [lair0].
Doing a check for Telescope Items
BCC: You have at least one barbed-wire fence for telescope part 7
BCC: You have at least one disease for telescope part 6
BCC: You have at least one razor-sharp can lid for telescope part 5
BCC: You haven't completed the stage 'buyfromthemarket' for the hair spray for telescope part 4
BCC: You have at least one spider web for telescope part 3
BCC: You haven't completed the stage 'macguffinfinal' for the powdered organs for telescope part 2
BCC: You haven't completed the stage 'macguffinprelim' for the Black No. 2 for telescope part 1
Level 1 Starting
BCC: We have completed the stage [toot].
BCC: We have completed the stage [guild].
BCC: We have completed the stage [knob].
BCC: We have completed the stage [pantry] and need to set it as so.
BCC: We have completed the stage [pantry].
BCC: levelMe(5, true) called.
Level 2 Starting
BCC: We have completed the stage spookyforest
BCC: levelMe(8, true) called.
Level 3 Starting
BCC: We have completed the stage tavern
BCC: levelMe(13, true) called.
Level 4 Starting
BCC: We have completed the stage [bats1].
BCC: We have completed the stage [meatcar].
BCC: We have completed the stage [bats2].
BCC: We have completed the stage [8bit].
BCC: levelMe(20, true) called.
Level 5 Starting
BCC: We have completed the stage [knobking].
BCC: We have completed the stage [dinghy].
BCC: We have completed the stage [manorbilliards].
BCC: levelMe(29, true) called.
Level 6 Starting
BCC: We have completed the stage [friars].
BCC: We have completed the stage [friarssteel].
BCC: We have completed the stage [manorlibrary].
BCC: levelMe(40, true) called.
Level 7 Starting
BCC: We have completed the stage [cyrpt].
BCC: We have completed the stage [innaboxen].
BCC: We have completed the stage [manorbedroom].
BCC: levelMe(53, true) called.
Level 8 Starting
BCC: We have completed the stage Trapper
BCC: We have completed the stage [wand].
BCC: We have completed the stage [piratefledges].
BCC: levelMe(68, true) called.
Level 9 Starting
BCC: We have completed the stage [chasm].
BCC: levelMe(85, true) called.
Level 10 Starting
BCC: We have not completed the stage [airship].
choiceAdventure182 => 4
BCC: Maximizing ''
Maximizing...
48 combinations checked, best score 1,215.25
BCC: Trying to check bcs_fam_itemsnc on the Bumcheekcity servers.
Checking for familiar 'Pair of Stomping Boots' where x=1
BCC: Nothing to fax according to whatShouldIFax
Cleared mood.
Cleared mood.
Set mood trigger: When I run low on Jabañero Saucesphere, cast 1 Jabañero Saucesphere
BCC: Need less combat, brave Sir Robin!
Set mood trigger: When I run low on Smooth Movements, cast 1 Smooth Movement
Set mood trigger: When I run low on The Sonata of Sneakiness, cast 1 The Sonata of Sneakiness
Set mood trigger: When I get Carlweather's Cantata of Confrontation, uneffect Carlweather's Cantata of Confrontation
BCC: Need items!
Set mood trigger: When I run low on Fat Leon's Phat Loot Lyric, cast 1 Fat Leon's Phat Loot Lyric
Set mood trigger: When I run low on Leash of Linguini, cast 1 Leash of Linguini
Set mood trigger: When I run low on Peeled Eyeballs, use 1 Knob Goblin eyedrops
Casting Fat Leon's Phat Loot Lyric 1 times...
That skill is currently unavailable.
KoLmafia declares world peace.
Mood swing complete.

> cast 1 Fat Leon's Phat Loot Lyric

> call scripts/bumcheekascend.ash

Thankyou for using bumcheekcity's ascension script. Please report all bugs on the sourceforge page available in my profile with a copy+paste from the CLI of the problematic points, and your username. Ask on the thread on the kolmafia.us forum for help and assistance with the script, particularly first time problems, and issues setting it up. 

BCC: Trying to check bcs_aliases on the Bumcheekcity servers.
Ascending Starting
Conditions list cleared.
BCC: Trying to check bcsrelay_settings on the Bumcheekcity servers.
Updating bcsrelay_settings.txt from '1 bcasc_100familiar string Familiar Name to use for 100% runs.2 bcasc_doWarAs string The string either frat or hippy.3 bcasc_doSideQuestArena boolean Do the sidequest - Arena4 bcasc_doSideQuestJunkyard boolean Do the sidequest - Junkyard5 bcasc_doSideQuestBeach boolean Do the sidequest - Beach6 bcasc_doSideQuestOrchard boolean Do the sidequest - Orchard7 bcasc_doSideQuestNuns boolean Do the sidequest - Nuns8 bcasc_doSideQuestDooks boolean Do the sidequest - Dooks9 bcasc_fightNS boolean Fight the NS10 bcasc_bartender boolean Make a Bartender after defeating the Bonerdagon11 bcasc_chef boolean Make a Chef after defeating the Bonerdagon, if you've picked up a chef's hat.12 bcasc_bedroom boolean Do the Bedroom to open the ballroom. If this is false, the script will abort the first time it needs to go to the ballroom.13 bcasc_cloverless boolean Cloverless Ascension14 bcasc_MineUnaccOnly boolean Only mine if you have turns of Unaccompanied Miner. If this is false, you'll just mine everything as soon as possible. Ignored if you don't have the skill.15 bcasc_sellgems boolean Sell your Pork Gems at the start of the ascension.16 bcasc_telescope boolean Have the script attempt to get your telescope items for you.17 bcasc_telescopeAsYouGo boolean False means you want the scope items collected at level 13 only. True means the script collects them as you go.18 bcasc_getItemsFromStorage boolean Set this to true if you want to get items from Hagnks automatically. If you don't have the script fight the NS, it won't do this anyway.19 bcasc_defaultFamiliar string Type the name of the familiar you want to use by default.20 bcasc_dontLevelInTemple boolean Set this to true to abort instead of ever levelling in the temple. This may be more efficient but less automated.21 bcasc_disableMCD boolean Set this to true to just disable the MCD. Could be of use for very low-skill ascensions.22 bcasc_shutUpAboutOtherScripts boolean Do not remind me about supplementry scripts.23 bcasc_doNotRemindAboutSoftcore boolean Do not warn me about setting up softcore, and allow the script to run. 24 bcasc_defaultCasualAction string Default action in casual. If this is blank, it default to "attack".25 bcasc_maxBees string Set this to a number that is the maximum number of "b"'s you are willing to tolerate in a BHY run. Overwritten by specific outfits.26 bcasc_doCasualAsHC boolean Set this to false if you want casual runs to be fought by using the "bcasc_defaultCasualAction" setting above (i.e. you can set free runaways and do a one-day casual). Otherwise, set it to true to do casual using your CSS.27 bcasc_doMystAsCCS boolean Set this to true to have myst runs use your CCS instead of the special bumcheekascend logic. 28 bcasc_skipSteel boolean Set this to true to skip getting the steel item.29 bcasc_sellWarItems boolean Sell the war items as appropriate at the end of the war and buy garters/poultices.30 bcasc_prepareFoodAndDrink boolean Prepare SCCs/ACCs and reagent pasta. Will still not eat them.31 bcasc_doNotFax boolean Set to true if you want to handle faxes yourself.32 bcasc_3KeysNoWand boolean Set to true if you want to get three keys and no wand.33 bcasc_doNotUseSpleen boolean Set to true if you don't want the script to use spleen items. It'll still GET the items either way.34 bcasc_doNotCloversToLevel boolean Set to true to not use clovers to level. We'll still use them in other places. 35 bcasc_disableMoods boolean Set to true to never use moods. May be of use for VERY low level characters. Recommended to keep false. 36 bcasc_fightProtectorSpectre boolean Fight the Protector Spectre as Moxie. We'll always fight it as Muscle or Myst.37 bcasc_ignoreSafeMoxInHardcore boolean Ignore safe moxie in hardcore. NOT recommended. 38 bcasc_useCloverInEntryway boolean Use a Clover to get the Snake Eyes in the Entryway39 bcasc_borisSkills string Detailed explanation of this setting is available at: http://kolmafia.us/showthread.php?4963-bumcheekcend-ash-A-zero-setup-semi-automated-ascension-script!&p=72759&viewfull=1#post7275940 bcasc_trainClancy string Detailed explanation of this setting is available at: http://kolmafia.us/showthread.php?4963-bumcheekcend-ash-A-zero-setup-semi-automated-ascension-script!&p=72759&viewfull=1#post7275941 bcasc_AllowML boolean If you want to use any +ML gear like the Astral Belt, set this. This should be combined with ignoring safe moxie and a good way to kill the monsters unless you want to either a) overlevel or b) die a lot.42 bcasc_dontTouchStuff boolean Set to true if you don't want the script to change your outfit or check for safeML. 43 bcasc_getLEW boolean Set to true if you want the script to create a Legendary Epic Weapon on top of the Epic Weapon.44 bcasc_ROFL boolean Set to true if you want to do the Baron's quest even though it is no longer a required quest.45 bcasc_doJarlAsCCS boolean Set this to true to have Jarlsberg runs use your CCS instead of the special bumcheekascend logic. 46 bcasc_makeJarlFood boolean Set this to true to have the script attempt to make food for Jarlsberg. Not recommended without all or virtually all the skills. 47 bcasc_SwapFood boolean Set this to true to have the script automatically swap between your food-familiars as Jarlsberg. It is recomended to have eaten and drunk first to avoid overusing the conjured items.48 bcasc_dailyDungeonEveryday boolean Set to true to adventure in the Daily Dungeon everyday.' to '1 bcasc_100familiar string Familiar Name to use for 100% runs.2 bcasc_doWarAs string The string either frat or hippy.3 bcasc_doSideQuestArena boolean Do the sidequest - Arena4 bcasc_doSideQuestJunkyard boolean Do the sidequest - Junkyard5 bcasc_doSideQuestBeach boolean Do the sidequest - Beach6 bcasc_doSideQuestOrchard boolean Do the sidequest - Orchard7 bcasc_doSideQuestNuns boolean Do the sidequest - Nuns8 bcasc_doSideQuestDooks boolean Do the sidequest - Dooks9 bcasc_fightNS boolean Fight the NS10 bcasc_bartender boolean Make a Bartender after defeating the Bonerdagon11 bcasc_chef boolean Make a Chef after defeating the Bonerdagon, if you've picked up a chef's hat.12 bcasc_bedroom boolean Do the Bedroom to open the ballroom. If this is false, the script will abort the first time it needs to go to the ballroom.13 bcasc_cloverless boolean Cloverless Ascension14 bcasc_MineUnaccOnly boolean Only mine if you have turns of Unaccompanied Miner. If this is false, you'll just mine everything as soon as possible. Ignored if you don't have the skill.15 bcasc_sellgems boolean Sell your Pork Gems at the start of the ascension.16 bcasc_telescope boolean Have the script attempt to get your telescope items for you.17 bcasc_telescopeAsYouGo boolean False means you want the scope items collected at level 13 only. True means the script collects them as you go.18 bcasc_getItemsFromStorage boolean Set this to true if you want to get items from Hagnks automatically. If you don't have the script fight the NS, it won't do this anyway.19 bcasc_defaultFamiliar string Type the name of the familiar you want to use by default.20 bcasc_dontLevelInTemple boolean Set this to true to abort instead of ever levelling in the temple. This may be more efficient but less automated.21 bcasc_disableMCD boolean Set this to true to just disable the MCD. Could be of use for very low-skill ascensions.22 bcasc_shutUpAboutOtherScripts boolean Do not remind me about supplementry scripts.23 bcasc_doNotRemindAboutSoftcore boolean Do not warn me about setting up softcore, and allow the script to run. 24 bcasc_defaultCasualAction string Default action in casual. If this is blank, it default to "attack".25 bcasc_maxBees string Set this to a number that is the maximum number of "b"'s you are willing to tolerate in a BHY run. Overwritten by specific outfits.26 bcasc_doCasualAsHC boolean Set this to false if you want casual runs to be fought by using the "bcasc_defaultCasualAction" setting above (i.e. you can set free runaways and do a one-day casual). Otherwise, set it to true to do casual using your CSS.27 bcasc_doMystAsCCS boolean Set this to true to have myst runs use your CCS instead of the special bumcheekascend logic. 28 bcasc_skipSteel boolean Set this to true to skip getting the steel item.29 bcasc_sellWarItems boolean Sell the war items as appropriate at the end of the war and buy garters/poultices.30 bcasc_prepareFoodAndDrink boolean Prepare SCCs/ACCs and reagent pasta. Will still not eat them.31 bcasc_doNotFax boolean Set to true if you want to handle faxes yourself.32 bcasc_3KeysNoWand boolean Set to true if you want to get three keys and no wand.33 bcasc_doNotUseSpleen boolean Set to true if you don't want the script to use spleen items. It'll still GET the items either way.34 bcasc_doNotCloversToLevel boolean Set to true to not use clovers to level. We'll still use them in other places. 35 bcasc_disableMoods boolean Set to true to never use moods. May be of use for VERY low level characters. Recommended to keep false. 36 bcasc_fightProtectorSpectre boolean Fight the Protector Spectre as Moxie. We'll always fight it as Muscle or Myst.37 bcasc_ignoreSafeMoxInHardcore boolean Ignore safe moxie in hardcore. NOT recommended. 38 bcasc_useCloverInEntryway boolean Use a Clover to get the Snake Eyes in the Entryway39 bcasc_borisSkills string Detailed explanation of this setting is available at: http://kolmafia.us/showthread.php?4963-bumcheekcend-ash-A-zero-setup-semi-automated-ascension-script!&p=72759&viewfull=1#post7275940 bcasc_trainClancy string Detailed explanation of this setting is available at: http://kolmafia.us/showthread.php?4963-bumcheekcend-ash-A-zero-setup-semi-automated-ascension-script!&p=72759&viewfull=1#post7275941 bcasc_AllowML boolean If you want to use any +ML gear like the Astral Belt, set this. This should be combined with ignoring safe moxie and a good way to kill the monsters unless you want to either a) overlevel or b) die a lot.42 bcasc_dontTouchStuff boolean Set to true if you don't want the script to change your outfit or check for safeML. 43 bcasc_getLEW boolean Set to true if you want the script to create a Legendary Epic Weapon on top of the Epic Weapon.44 bcasc_ROFL boolean Set to true if you want to do the Baron's quest even though it is no longer a required quest.45 bcasc_doJarlAsCCS boolean Set this to true to have Jarlsberg runs use your CCS instead of the special bumcheekascend logic. 46 bcasc_makeJarlFood boolean Set this to true to have the script attempt to make food for Jarlsberg. Not recommended without all or virtually all the skills. 47 bcasc_SwapFood boolean Set this to true to have the script automatically swap between your food-familiars as Jarlsberg. It is recomended to have eaten and drunk first to avoid overusing the conjured items.48 bcasc_dailyDungeonEveryday boolean Set to true to adventure in the Daily Dungeon everyday. '...
...bcsrelay_settings.txt updated.
Doing a check for Telescope Items
BCC: You have at least one barbed-wire fence for telescope part 7
BCC: You have at least one disease for telescope part 6
BCC: You have at least one razor-sharp can lid for telescope part 5
BCC: You haven't completed the stage 'buyfromthemarket' for the hair spray for telescope part 4
BCC: You have at least one spider web for telescope part 3
BCC: You haven't completed the stage 'macguffinfinal' for the powdered organs for telescope part 2
BCC: You haven't completed the stage 'macguffinprelim' for the Black No. 2 for telescope part 1
Level 1 Starting
BCC: We have completed the stage [toot].
BCC: We have completed the stage [guild].
BCC: We have completed the stage [knob].
BCC: We have completed the stage [pantry] and need to set it as so.
BCC: We have completed the stage [pantry].
BCC: levelMe(5, true) called.
Level 2 Starting
BCC: We have completed the stage spookyforest
BCC: levelMe(8, true) called.
Level 3 Starting
BCC: We have completed the stage tavern
BCC: levelMe(13, true) called.
Level 4 Starting
BCC: We have completed the stage [bats1].
BCC: We have completed the stage [meatcar].
BCC: We have completed the stage [bats2].
BCC: We have completed the stage [8bit].
BCC: levelMe(20, true) called.
Level 5 Starting
BCC: We have completed the stage [dinghy].
BCC: We have completed the stage [manorbilliards].
BCC: levelMe(29, true) called.
Level 6 Starting
BCC: We have completed the stage [friars].
BCC: We have completed the stage [manorlibrary].
BCC: levelMe(40, true) called.
Level 7 Starting
BCC: We have completed the stage [cyrpt].
BCC: We have completed the stage [innaboxen].
BCC: We have completed the stage [manorbedroom].
BCC: levelMe(53, true) called.
Level 8 Starting
BCC: We have completed the stage Trapper
BCC: We have completed the stage [wand].
BCC: We have completed the stage [piratefledges].
BCC: levelMe(68, true) called.
Level 9 Starting
BCC: We have completed the stage [chasm].
BCC: levelMe(85, true) called.
Level 10 Starting
BCC: We have not completed the stage [airship].
BCC: Maximizing ''
Maximizing...
48 combinations checked, best score 1,215.25
BCC: Trying to check bcs_fam_itemsnc on the Bumcheekcity servers.
Checking for familiar 'Pair of Stomping Boots' where x=1
BCC: Nothing to fax according to whatShouldIFax
Cleared mood.
Cleared mood.
Set mood trigger: When I run low on Jabañero Saucesphere, cast 1 Jabañero Saucesphere
BCC: Need less combat, brave Sir Robin!
Set mood trigger: When I run low on Smooth Movements, cast 1 Smooth Movement
Set mood trigger: When I run low on The Sonata of Sneakiness, cast 1 The Sonata of Sneakiness
Set mood trigger: When I get Carlweather's Cantata of Confrontation, uneffect Carlweather's Cantata of Confrontation
BCC: Need items!
Set mood trigger: When I run low on Fat Leon's Phat Loot Lyric, cast 1 Fat Leon's Phat Loot Lyric
Set mood trigger: When I run low on Leash of Linguini, cast 1 Leash of Linguini
Set mood trigger: When I run low on Peeled Eyeballs, use 1 Knob Goblin eyedrops
KoLmafia declares world peace.
Mood swing complete.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
In my suboptimal way, I often find that I end up with a time halo and that is my best +adv gear. I also have all of the Kung Fu skills perm'd. BCCAscend has on several occasions been content to adventure weaponless because it just started adventuring in my rollover outfit. This seems to depend upon what it decides to do because sometimes it does equip an outfit. Today it it started to continue in the Hidden City without any evidence of outfit adjustment.

I could live with a FR for BCCAscend to always compute and equip an outfit that maximizes Mainstat before doing any other processing. In those cases where BCCAscend has an idea of outfit tweaks those tweaks would still happen and when it doesn't then at least there would be something "better" than rollover gear. There are other ways to achieve the same effect if that scheme is deemed to be server hostile. At the very least people could be asked to report when BCCAscend doesn't have an outfit for an area and each area could then be handled individually.

Thank you.

Crowther

In my suboptimal way, I often find that I end up with a time halo and that is my best +adv gear. I also have all of the Kung Fu skills perm'd. BCCAscend has on several occasions been content to adventure weaponless because it just started adventuring in my rollover outfit. This seems to depend upon what it decides to do because sometimes it does equip an outfit. Today it it started to continue in the Hidden City without any evidence of outfit adjustment.

I could live with a FR for BCCAscend to always compute and equip an outfit that maximizes Mainstat before doing any other processing. In those cases where BCCAscend has an idea of outfit tweaks those tweaks would still happen and when it doesn't then at least there would be something "better" than rollover gear. There are other ways to achieve the same effect if that scheme is deemed to be server hostile. At the very least people could be asked to report when BCCAscend doesn't have an outfit for an area and each area could then be handled individually.

Thank you.
I'd prefer to see these "too marginal" things fixed. I did a quick scan of the code for calls to bumminiAdv and bumRunCombat and checked to make sure familiars, mood, and outfix (aka max) were set. These places stood out: daily dungeon, luter combat, dooks quests, hidden city, and fighting ed. I'm wondering if there might be a good way to instrument the code to detect adventuring without setting stuff up correctly. It's not easy to check for these problems and detect future ones, but it seems like a good job for a computer.

Code:
BCC: We are going to fax a smut orc pervert
BCC: Checking existing fax first. Don't panic if this is the wrong monster - we won't use the wrong monster.
Receiving a fax.
You acquire an item: photocopied monster
You receive a photocopied dirty hippy jewelry maker from the fax machine.
Sending a fax.
You load your photocopied monster in the fax machine.
BCC:Making faxbot request for smut_orc_perv. (Waiting for 60 seconds.)

This will need to be updated...because of this trivial update:

Code:
August 14 - The smut orc pervert is no longer fax/puttyable. Other stuff was tweaked to make this less annoying.