Bug - Waiting for Info Bug: inventory search function does not play nice with favorites tab

Thwuck

I did the following:
1) From inventory, search for DoEC, right-click DoEC and select 'Add to favorites' --> this works
2) From inventory, go to favorites tab, right-click DoEC and select 'Remove from favorites' --> this works
3) From inventory, search for DoEC, right-click DoEC and select try to select 'Add to favorites' --> this doesn't work, as the link still says 'Remove from favorites'
4) From inventory, go to miscellaneous tab and scroll to DoEC, right-click DoEC and select 'Add to favorites' --> this works
5) From inventory, search for DoEC, right-click DoEC and select try to select 'Remove form favorites' --> this doesn't work, as the link still says 'Add to favorites'
6) From inventory, go to miscellaneous tab and scroll to DoEC, right-click DoEC and select 'Remove from favorites' --> this works

I did the same things for the BittyCar MeatCar, with the same results.

I posted a bug report in KoL, but the the feedback I got was that it worked fine without KoLMafia. Before I push harder on the execution of their test scenario, I thought I'd write a bug report here.

Ulti

I'm pretty sure this is a non-mafia JavaScript-related bug. I recall having the same issue many months ago without mafia.
The workaround I found was to first search for an item in the filter box. Then an action dropdown appears as-to where to send the search results.
Then you can send the item back. Using the right-click interface, I believe there's some sort of limbo with the items that they'd appear in your favorites section but right clicking the item would still have an add to favorites link rather than a remove from favorites link, thus it toggles incorrectly somehow. I've actually reported the same bug to KoL, and they never quite fixed it, but they did claim they did fix part of it, although the issue hasn't been fully fixed. I believe their reply is incorrect, and the same issue exists in the vanilla interface. Try testing it without mafia and see what you come up with.