bug/feature: 31337 scroll before 64735 scroll, when bounty hunting

churl2

If you open the chasm, select the spam sammich bounty, and then adventure in the chasm, mafia will, by default, creating 31337 scrolls, but not create the 64735 scroll.

It would be nice if there was some way to inform mafia to always get the 64735 scroll first; or, at least, not lose the 64735 goal when adding in the bounty goal.

churl2

well, all right. Can you make that the default behavior? So, whenever I do not have the gate scroll, if I select the bounty, instead of wipiing out my gate scroll goal, mafia just adds the bounty goal.

Sandiman

I thought the default conditions for that area were 1 64735 scroll and 1 lowercase n.

Replacing one condition set with another is something else entirely. In the case of a bounty, it wouldn't make sense for the conditions to include a 67345 scroll, as the scroll has nothing to do with a bounty. Personally, I would get very irritated if mafia tried to continuously create quest items out of my scrolls every time there was a sammich bounty. As such, I think it's perfectly natural for mafia to select whatever goal is most relevant at the time. A user is perfectly capable of modifying those conditions manually.

zarqon

I think the current behavior is fine.

That said, I think it's a fair request for mafia to keep 1 64735 scroll as an automatic condition in the Chasm if you don't have one yet, since it is a required item. But I doubt it will be very high on anyone's list.