Breakfast of Champions.

Pinky

I am not sure where exactly to put this post, so I apologize now if this is not the place.

Judging from the comments in chat, there is a new "breakfast" feature in town. That would be the new BH tasks. It sounds like I and many others are going to make this a regular part of our days in the Kingdom.

Would it be possible to get either a scriptable version, or even better mafia functionality for this one? It does not seem to be something that can be subject to multi-abuse as I don't think there is any way to transfer the benefits from these jobs.

Any thoughts. I know that this one is well beyond my humble skill.

Thank you all once again.

macman104

[quote author=Pinky link=topic=1000.msg5014#msg5014 date=1183141753]I am not sure where exactly to put this post, so I apologize now if this is not the place.

Judging from the comments in chat, there is a new "breakfast" feature in town. That would be the new BH tasks. It sounds like I and many others are going to make this a regular part of our days in the Kingdom.

Would it be possible to get either a scriptable version, or even better mafia functionality for this one? It does not seem to be something that can be subject to multi-abuse as I don't think there is any way to transfer the benefits from these jobs.

Any thoughts. I know that this one is well beyond my humble skill.

Thank you all once again.[/quote]Hmm...well typically the breakfast options are things that are easy to accomplish, and short little things like casting skills, visiting the clan. This is a little more involved, and it also spends adventures, which isn't usually something the breakfast options usually do. However, in order to write a script for this, you're going to need an ASH script with visit_urls and such. I *might* look into, but right now I'm a little busy to put such effort into a script.

holatuwol

Developer
[quote author=Pinky link=topic=1000.msg5014#msg5014 date=1183141753]
Would it be possible to get either a scriptable version, or even better mafia functionality for this one?
[/quote]

KoLmafia's internal breakfast functionality consists of things you're likely to forget, not things you're likely to remember to do each day. So, there are no plans for BHH support.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
[quote author=asturia link=topic=1000.msg5025#msg5025 date=1183220920]
What exactly is this bhh you're talking about?[/quote]

Bounty Hunter Hunter.

Which reminds me: we need to remove the support for the OLD BHH...

etheralled

with the BHH you actually have to choose one of three options for potentially any of the many places to adventure to collect various quantities of items, probably complicated to do it as breakfast. A reminder perhaps that simply says "Dont forget to get your Lucre" when you log in would probably be pretty easy. ???

But what about a checkable option of stopping in at the island hippy stand and 20 turns for the Ducks (On the Jick show he said he's unlikely to add more adventures on the farm so 20 is likely to stay)? I tend to forget to get the meat at the hippy stand though, and the ducks adventure while profitable is getting really old/tedious. ???

PS. The work you guys (and gals?) do is A-mazing!!! AND VERY VERY VERY APPRECIATED across the whole punny Kingdom that is KOL. So if you don't hear it enough from those of us who wait on edge to see what new incredible things have changed or been added to the KOL Mafia functionality
[size=16pt]THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!![/size]