Feature - Implemented Booze in Item Manager is missing some Bart Ender's drinks

The day-old beer is available to buy/drink from the item manager, however, plain old beer and overpriced "imported" beer are missing.

MCroft

Developer
Staff member
I'm still seeing not seeing it in the item manager in 8920, even though it's clearly in inebrity.txt

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Did you start the day with a very small amount of meat? I noticed back in December that the crimbco stuff didn't all show up because I had less than 125 meat when I logged in, and it didn't appear in the list when I got more meat later in the day.

Theraze

This isn't Crimbco... it's new Level 3 tavern. Problem is almost certainly bad overrides which an update clear will fix.

Theraze

So the bug he said where gaining enough meat later in the day means it still doesn't refresh the available items goes for everything, not just the Crimbco stuff?

MCroft

Developer
Staff member
I don't think it's the cash issue, I've typically had 1-2K meat, which is significantly more than 50.

Evidence suggest it's on the "drink" side, since if I buy them in the relay browser, I still cannot drink them with the Usable - Booze part of the Item Manager. They do show up in "General" and if I filter out Booze, they go away, so something knows they're booze.

Attached is the debug log from me, while I'm buying a plain old beer.

Environment is KoLmafia svnversion 8923 (my own build), Mac OS X, Java 1.6.0_22. 10.6.6

Attachments

• DEBUG_20110121.txt
    292.7 KB · Views: 56