Feature - Implemented better handling of ignored status

If I try to buy from a store whose owner put me on his ignore list and activated the feature not to sell to ignored players, the puchase fails.
This is only printed on the Graphical CLI (with limited scrollback buffer), not logged in the session log.
If possible this should be logged there, if feasible there could even be an option to "block the blocker", i.e. put the store owner on my ignroe list as well.

xKiv

At the very least, it might be servier-hit-saving to have a list of stores who have me blocked (and skip those stores when buying, and maybe mark them as unavailable in the mall manager interface).

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
I'm somewhat opposed to an automated "block the blocker" feature. Logging to both places seems reasonable. Pummel me with PMs and I'll try and look at it in the next couple of days.

Fluxxdog

This was addressed in 7421. The issue of putting a message in the session log was raised but never fully addressed. Parsing the logs for a counter-baleet seems more an issue for scripters than developers.

roippi

Developer
Think we'll mark this one implemented as I don't really see us implementing native auto-baleeting.