Bug - Cannot Reproduce Autorecovery failed.

stannius

Auto-adenturing in fudge mountain, I occasionally get this:
Code:
Casting Cannelloni Cocoon 1 times...
You gain 232 hit points
Cannelloni Cocoon was successfully cast.
Autorecovery failed.

If I try to start adventuring again, I get the same message:

Code:
> adv -65 fudge

Autorecovery failed.

> adv 1 fudge

Autorecovery failed.

If I call recover, it succeeds, and I can adventure again:
Code:
> recover both

Using 1 phonics down...
You acquire an effect: Tingly Biceps (duration: 5 Adventures)
You gain 48 hit points
You gain 49 Mojo Points
Finished using 1 phonics down.

> adv 1 fudge

Visit to The Candy Diorama: Fudge Mountain in progress...

[4651] Fudge Mountain
Encounter: fudge poodle

These are my recovery settings:
Code:
hpAutoRecovery (user, now '0.85', default -0.05)
hpAutoRecoveryItems (user, now 'scroll of drastic healing;cannelloni cocoon;visit the nuns;relaxing hot tub;really thick bandage;disco power nap;tongue of the walrus;disco nap;lasagna bandages', default cannelloni cocoon;scroll of drastic healing;tongue of the walrus;lasagna bandages;doc galaktik's ailment ointment)
hpAutoRecoveryTarget (user, now '1.0', default 1.0)
mpAutoRecovery (user, now '0.25', default -0.5)
mpAutoRecoveryItems (user, now 'free disco rest;galaktik's fizzy invigorating tonic;visit the nuns;oscus's neverending soda;unstable quark + junk item;high-pressure seltzer bottle;natural fennel soda;bottle of vangoghbitussin;monstar energy beverage;carbonated soy milk;carbonated water lily;nardz energy beverage;bottle of monsieur bubble;ancient magi-wipes;unrefined mountain stream syrup;phonics down;elven magi-pack;tonic water;palm-frond fan;honey-dipped locust;marquis de poivre soda;delicious shimmering moth;knob goblin superseltzer;blatantly canadian;tiny house;sugar shard;mountain stream soda;magical mystery juice', default phonics down;knob goblin superseltzer;mountain stream soda;magical mystery juice;knob goblin seltzer;cherry cloaca cola;soda water)
mpAutoRecoveryTarget (user, now '0.25', default 0.3)
recoveryScript (user, now '', default )

Clearly something weird is going on. Perhaps Mafia doesn't realize that you have phonics downs in your inventory? I'm not sure what to make of this bug.

roippi

Developer
Not sure what was up with this report. Too much time has passed and I have no idea how to reproduce, so closing.